Looks like i'm (possibly) getting my Rough riders after all

Shamansky

Biker guard rough riders is something I've wanted since I started guard and rewatched Indiana Jones and the last crusade... This was 15 to 20 years ago...

If they aren't too expensive, I'm definitly going to get a bunch of them both for the GSC and the guard...

I’m thinking they’d really suit catachans :)

Now just see the biker scenes from terminator 2. Thanks...

Well there is a catachan model with sunglasses so... :)

I’m also sure I’ve seen a shotgun similar to the one in that movie on a GW model somewhere but I can’t think which one.

Has there been any more official/semi-official talk about Rough Riders since they were dropped from the Codex?

I recently dug my Attilans out of storage and dunked them in Simple Green, I'm just hoping their Index entry won't disappear any time soon.

-Ran  

Has there been any more official/semi-official talk about Rough Riders since they were dropped from the Codex?

I recently dug my Attilans out of storage and dunked them in Simple Green, I'm just hoping their Index entry won't disappear any time soon.

-Ran

They answered a question about index only units at the open day. They obviously weren’t talking specifically about rough riders but they reassured people that the index only units weren’t going away anytime soon.

His exact words were “have we got plans to ditch the index units in the near future? No. But will they realistically still be part of matched play in say 10 years time? Probably not.”

So unless they get new models they will disappear eventually but you’ve got a bit of time before that happens.

Archived