[WIP] Dark Mechanicum - The Silence below

Dreagher

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Good pictures of my finished etl stuff will have to wait another week or two. So here is my WIP Domitar.

med_gallery_94103_13007_352134.jpg

I also had my first game using the mechanicum. The lovely gentlemen above walked through 4 tanks using only his impact hits (and killed a shadowsword).

Edited by Dreagher

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Turns out I never posted a picture of the finished Hoplites.

med_gallery_94103_13007_120916.jpg

I plan on getting some good pictures of the models I did for the ETL in the coming weeks. Something I originaly wanted to do back in the summer, but rl kept me busy (a small side project of the gsc did not help).

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As I currently sit at home anyway, I thought I might spend more time painting and learn some more things. So here is the current state of the Forges of Khymerus currenty most heavy engine of war.

The Warhound Scout Titan Regina Abyssum, or as she is more commonly called in low gothic, "The walking reef".

sml_gallery_94103_13007_579535.jpg

To make it interesting, I plan on getting her finished before the end of the L&T, so I only have until the 15th of april.

To keep you all updated, I have drenched all the metal parts in washed, started putting the main colours on the carapace and nearly finshed the armour plates on shin. Because I am mad I decided to paint the eagles there to look like marble, despite never having done that before. As it turns out the tutorials on yt make it easier than I thought it would be.

med_gallery_94103_13007_731944.jpg

With not nearly enough sleep the past days, I got The walking reef tabletop ready. Even if a bit stressfull, it was still a lot of fun and I learned quite a bit (f.e. painting marble and lightnings). I don't know when I will get to field her, but I'm already looking forward to that.

med_gallery_94103_13007_44733.jpg

med_gallery_94103_13007_61010.jpg

I also bought some fish from the aos deepkin range to populate the reef, but that will take a bit of time. I'm not yet sure if I want to build a base for it, on the one hand it would be a really nice project, on the other hand it would require a lot of work and I might be tempted to repose the legs again. What do you guys think?

• 1 year later...