Brother Casman and the Legio Metalica

Brother Casman

Hello everyone! So, I was quite excited to see the new Adeptus Titanicus sets come out, and I knew that I had to get into the game. In the 40k side of things, my primary army is, of course, Space Marines, but I also have a few AdMech pieces that I'm slowly working on - House Raven knights, and Metalica tech-adepts. My Titan Legio just had to be the Legio Metalica. I split a boxset with my brother (hopefully he'll get his butt in gear soon) and got to work.

I've got a Warlord Titan completed in my interpretation of the Legio's colour scheme:

gallery_38471_15045_36369.jpg

gallery_38471_15045_20055.jpg

gallery_38471_15045_273619.jpg

gallery_38471_15045_196621.jpg

Hope you like what I've done so far! Next, I'll probably be working on a set of Knights from House Raven.

Wait what? Casman joined the AT? Now that is happy news indeed! :D

Lovely work there brother - I like that you restrained yourself from going overboard with the stripes, it is certainly a case of less Is more! And the red has a more orange-y quality than the more traditional deeper red.

I think the Warlord model can really benefit rom the decals - even the generic ones. Any plans on n adding those?

Very neat paint work man, congrats. What’s in the pipeline?

Thanks Cap! :D

I'm waiting to see if they come out with Legio Metalica specific decals (I'm not holding my breath though). Decals are definitely in my long-term plans.

A set of Knights and a set of buildings from the GME box are up next. I've also got a Reaver to do, as well. But I'm also juggling my Great Repaintening, so I imagine this might be a little slower, progress-wise.

Ooh, a Reaver? Good luck with that, I think it’s the most challenging Titan to put together by general consensus! :tu:

I hope (maybe against hope) that the release of Titandeath will see the release of many Legio-specific decals. And if they do that, I’m sure Metallica would be very high in the priority list...

• 1 month later...

Okay, coming back to this for a bit. I'm going to do up the Knight banner from the Grandmaster box in the colours of House Raven. I've also committed to the Titans of the Heresy event with them. Here's the starting pic:

gallery_38471_15045_1419412.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived