Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Chapter Approved and Vigilus Defiant Pre-Order Next Week!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1256 replies to this topic

CaptainMarsh

CaptainMarsh

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 691 posts
  • Faction: Order of the Vigilant Heart

It is 2 models in the unit, no more. It is written in the same place as on every other datasheet, right below their characteristics. They are not, however, limited to only one selection per army. In theory you could have three units of two.

Pieces of paper for impassable terrain? My main problem with all of this is it really takes away from the game. A giant sheet of white paper on the table sort of breaks the theme of tiny fake armies running around tiny fake locales.

Real men play Adepta Sororitas!

BolterZorro

BolterZorro

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 386 posts

Do you think that it is usefull to put a unit with a captain (even in gravis)?

BolterZorro

BolterZorro

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 386 posts
Space Marines Primaris Apothecary

Space Marines Primaris Chaplain

1.How much pts are they in new CA?

2. Useful or useless? I don't know how I'd use them... I like the miniature but if useless, I'll buy them later (so many things on my which list). Please help?

Wraithwing

Wraithwing

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,508 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves\Novamarines
My Calgar turned up. He’s still 200 points.
  • Brother Sgt Arkley likes this

Jam Master Flex

Jam Master Flex

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 275 posts

Space Marines Primaris Apothecary

Space Marines Primaris Chaplain

1.How much pts are they in new CA?

2. Useful or useless? I don't know how I'd use them... I like the miniature but if useless, I'll buy them later (so many things on my which list). Please help?

The chaplain is 77pts, I can't see the Primaris Apothecary listed at all.
HsEd3xN.jpg

The4thHorseman

The4thHorseman

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 815 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels

Does anyone have any GOOD Pictures of the Vigilus Icon? I'd like to get the ball rolling on Decals and 3d Symbols for Campaign Markings.

Ok Guys I found a Good Clear Image.

QFSirlE.jpg

I have also Submitted a Low Level Pateron Request to PoP Goes the Monkey for Knee Sized Insignias. If other people want to jump on the bandwagon and submit requests for similar things using the same Vigilus Icon Stuff I'm sure we can get this moved up in the Queue. Its probably like 30+ Requests ahead of it.

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done

ETL_VI_Banner_Dominus_Exercitus_Blood_AnETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei02.gifsml_gallery_29004_10691_1994.png

Aqui

Aqui

++ ARQUUS PRAELIA ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 7,376 posts
  • Faction: Order of the Dauntless Spirit
Time to wrap this up as both books are out. Any further posts should be directed to the relevant subforum :)
  • Black Orange, Chaplain Dosjetka and 01RTB01 like this

Once, a Novice Cantus came to me, troubled and uncertain. A slip of a girl, only a few strides down the eternal path leading her to the Golden Throne. She asked me a question. She asked me how we can ever truly understand what faith is. I told her that there is no coin to measure what we feel in our hearts. There are no scales upon which we might weigh the faith of one woman against another. There is only duty and blood. There are only deeds and words. There is only the service to the God-Emperor, and the price that demands from each Sister can only be known by Him. But know that whatever fears must be faced, whatever hardships endured, that price is forever worth its full cost.
- Sister Katherine Elysius,
Daughter of the Emperor (later Imperial Saint Katherine)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users