Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Edmonton, Alberta 40k

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Rhomen

Rhomen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3 posts

Trying to start a group. So far have my Dark Angels and a friends Death Guard. If the group gets big enough would like to set up some Escalation Campaigns.

Or a mix of Kill Team/Regular 40k type of campaigns.

Kind of curious if there is still a big group around the Edmonton area.

Rhomen

Rhomen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3 posts

Still searching.

Rhomen

Rhomen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3 posts

Just going to bump this one last time.

Vykes

Vykes

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 952 posts
  • Faction: Sons of Horus 65th company

Hey dude.  Edmonton does have a pretty big 40K and KT scene*, it's just mostly organized on the Edmonton Warhammer facebook page along with their seasonal leagues and such.  That said, I know Red Claw over on the north-east side on Fort Road does a ton of it so might wanna talk to the staff there and almost anyone who hangs out in the spot playing 40K (which is extreeeemely common).  Apt to Game down near the university seems to host a fair bit of stuff, too. 

*Couldn't tell ya exactly where as I only do escalation on the 30K side of things, so I'm a bit out of touch and a fair ways outside the city: though I know a few who attend a fair number of EDL (Edmonton Dice League) events and such. Edmonton also feels a smidgen more competitive than most locales. 

Edited by Vykes, 28 May 2019 - 04:25 AM.

ckYid5u.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users