Vigilus Stalker Packs

PeteySödes

Yeeeeaaa and WG bikes and all the character bikes are not. Gutted.

Irrelevant, as long as any amount of bikers still exist in the codex they are still valid targets to new rules, especially if they use the BIKER keyword rather than pointing at specific units, which would automatically extend the rules to aforementioned units, even if they only exist in the index, and until it is stated by GW that Index can not be used anymore, they remain fieldable.

SW players: stalker pack rules will include bikers, scouts, and twc

GW: stalker packs rules will include captains, lieutenants, reavers and our new Primaris bikers. Let's tell you a great story of how these Primaris bikers saved the SW chapter from assured extinction. It all started on a planet we have never mentioned before...

Yeeeeaaa and WG bikes and all the character bikes are not. Gutted.

Irrelevant, as long as any amount of bikers still exist in the codex they are still valid targets to new rules, especially if they use the BIKER keyword rather than pointing at specific units, which would automatically extend the rules to aforementioned units, even if they only exist in the index, and until it is stated by GW that Index can not be used anymore, they remain fieldable.

I mean I guess you can told ya so me in a day or so if you want but i think your nuts if you think theyre going to buff a unit they dont seem to want us to use.

I mean I guess you can told ya so me in a day or so if you want but i think your nuts if you think theyre going to buff a unit they dont seem to want us to use.

That claim would hold more weight had they removed all bikers from the codex. As I mentioned before, Swiftclaws remain in the codex and the scout bikers are a new addition.

To me he removal of WGBikers and addition of Scout Bikers seems more like an expansion of the narrative Scout branch composed of the misfits in small pack sizes. After all, the scouts are supposed to be a similar terminus as Wolf Guard for those astartes who are deemed incapable of taking leadership roles, yet have the skill beyond a mere rank and file hunter. Unfortunately, this concept is entirely botched ruleswise, other than the small packsizes.

And, well, everything in this thread is just speculation until the actual rules drop. So, its pointless to discount anything as unlikely. Until then, *shrugs*.

SW players: stalker pack rules will include bikers, scouts, and twc

GW: stalker packs rules will include captains, lieutenants, reavers and our new Primaris bikers. Let's tell you a great story of how these Primaris bikers saved the SW chapter from assured extinction. It all started on a planet we have never mentioned before...

In all fairness so far the Imperial fist, and ultramarine ones have been designed around classic marines.

That claim would hold more weight had they removed all bikers from the codex. As I mentioned before, Swiftclaws remain in the codex and the scout bikers are a new addition.

To me he removal of WGBikers and addition of Scout Bikers seems more like an expansion of the narrative Scout branch composed of the misfits in small pack sizes. After all, the scouts are supposed to be a similar terminus as Wolf Guard for those astartes who are deemed incapable of taking leadership roles, yet have the skill beyond a mere rank and file hunter. Unfortunately, this concept is entirely botched ruleswise, other than the small packsizes.

And, well, everything in this thread is just speculation until the actual rules drop. So, its pointless to discount anything as unlikely. Until then, *shrugs*.

Its not though.

Its because there is a Space Marine Biker box that = Swiftclaws, and a Scout Biker box. There has never been a WGBiker box. It's 100% because they are removing stuff from codexes that doesnt have a kit.

Its not though.

Its because there is a Space Marine Biker box that = Swiftclaws, and a Scout Biker box. There has never been a WGBiker box. It's 100% because they are removing stuff from codexes that doesnt have a kit.

I didn't say that is not the reason. Merely that the removal has created a potential for further characterization for both bikers and scouts.

Yes mwg review video but they didnt mention any of the rules just the fact that it was boring

another youtube review by mob rules started to do a review then ran into "technical difficulties" and the page was blurry. Is there a reason why they are blanking out the SW detachment?

Yea patient stealthy disciplines bloodclaws...

I think it's more like.

The blood claws are the hungrywolf pack, that stays in position.

The Lord and reivers are the wolves that herd the prey to the blood claws

Copied from Vangar in the other forum section.

Upgrade Battle Leaders, Blood Claws and Reivers.

Saga of the Savage: +1 attack on charges and, Heroic Deed: better to wound? Can't read it well. Relic is a melee weapon.

Stratagems:

Blood Scent: use it on a monster or infantry unit that is wounded or is missing models. Stalker units gain +1 to wound agains them. 2 CP

Pack Killers: after a Stalker pack successfully charged, Pick another Stalker pack they roll 3D6 for charge and discard lowest.

Thanks Havok13.

It might not be what some of us were hoping for, but bloodclaws with +1 to wound definitely isn't useless if you're running bloodclaws, and if your Leader completes the heroic deed (whatever that is) to get +1 attack, then you would have bloodclaws who get +1 to hit, +1 to wound, and +1 attack on the charge against wounded units. May be situational, but in those situations it looks pretty good.

Depending on the heroic deed I’m thinking this is almost a no brainer if you run smash jarls and have the 2 cp for the detachment and field commander. Having that extra flexibility the strats, seems like a great deal, not game breaking but another solid tool.

Pack killers being able to trigger from a JP battle leader and possibly with outflankers seems pretty great. Doesn’t fix reivers in the least IMO but still a nice addition.

As near as I can make out:

Deed of legend: Enemy models lose at least 5 wounds as a result of attacks made by your Warlord's melee weapons in a single phase.

Oof yea that’s made for smash jarls. I dig it. Wonder what the melee weapon is, any luck making that out?

As near as I can make out:

Deed of legend: Enemy models lose at least 5 wounds as a result of attacks made by your Warlord's melee weapons in a single phase.

Oof yea that’s made for smash jarls. I dig it. Wonder what the melee weapon is, any luck making that out?

Very little luck with that... it's called the Ironfang of Ammagrimgul and it's a Power Axe, but so far the couple videos I've seen are too blurry to make out the stats and ability text.

Archived