Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Hammer on Vigilus

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

Sete

Sete

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 8,317 posts

Do you reckon that the plastic ones in the marine kit serves the same purpose? cause I have a few around.

Wassa

Wassa

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 268 posts
  • Faction: Astra Militarum

The set of 5 metal plasma guns that GW sells is great for this. You can use them with the scion kit with minimal trouble.

Wow. I did not know that existed. I've been buying them off ebay!

Trickstick

Trickstick

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 75 posts

Do you reckon that the plastic ones in the marine kit serves the same purpose? cause I have a few around.

Oh it would definitely work with those. I don't think they have the hand molded on to the underside do they? That would make it a bit harder.

I just used a hellgun arm, which I cut so that the trigger and hose feed replaced the same part on the plasma gun. For the other arm, I just used the flamer/grenade launcher horizontal grip and stuck it to the side of the plasma gun. Looks decent.

The set of 5 metal plasma guns that GW sells is great for this. You can use them with the scion kit with minimal trouble.

Wow. I did not know that existed. I've been buying them off ebay!

The hand can look a bit big sometimes, as it is a marine hand. So you you may have to replace the trigger mechanism with some Guard bits.

• Sete likes this

Level9red

Level9red

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 21 posts
I thought the packs plasma guns from GW were resin? They r really useful, otherwise it takes ages to find them

Trickstick

Trickstick

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 75 posts

I thought the packs plasma guns from GW were resin? They r really useful, otherwise it takes ages to find them

Maybe, I haven't bought them in ages! Still got like three plasma guns lying around. It's pistols that I am short on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users