Is there an Inquisition codex for 6th or 7th edition?

Taliesin

Guys,

I'm looking for an inquisition codex to buy, and as recent as possible.

I realize there's not been one for 8th and there probably wont be.

But was one done for 7th?

There must have been one for 6th because I found this entry on Lexicanum and it sounds exactly what I'm looking for:

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Codex:_Inquisition_(6th_Edition)

However when I search for Codex: Inquisition I find nothing at all on ebay, nor pdf's. Do they have a different title? Was there one for 7th?

Thanks for your help

6th ed had a pdf only Inquisition codex.

7th ed had an Imperial Agents codex that printed the 6th ed Inquisition and Sisters of Battle pdfs with a few adjustments and extra units (including controversially removing Saint Celestine as her rules were changed a month latter in Gathering Storm).

Thanks for the info on the 6th being pdf only, that explains it. I guess I need to search harder for the pdf.

But that Agents of the Imperium book, are you sure that has all the info from Inquisition 6th codex? I thought it might be a very condensed version with just a small section on inquisition?

Or maybe I am thimking of the smaller book that came out a while ago, was maybe for 8th?

Edit: From the looks of this table of contents, that Agents of the Imperium has only a small section ( 20 pages or so) on Inquisition.

http://pro.bols.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/2016-12-16_1021.jpg

Actually, that book is pretty worthless in terms of Inquisition fluff, has almost nothing.

Guess I need to find that 6th edition PDF.

The e-book of Codex Inquisition from 7th will be the most up to date in terms of art work and fluff. Don't buy "Imperial Agents" it only has a broad one page fluff on each faction in the book (Assasins, Sisters, Deathwatch, etc) so don't waste your money. 

All the Inquisition units from the 7th edition e-book are pretty much all the same in the current 8th rules. They got rid of Crusaders, Priests, and Deathcult Assasins from the warbands when the switch over from 8th happened but besides that everything is the same.

Archived