Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

40k, Wasteland Gaming Table Showcase

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

steamius

steamius

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 333 posts

I remember posting pictures of my WIP "Imperial Vault". That project got a lot of love, so I kinda decided to expand it in to a full blown 6-4 table!

GQIqUE1.jpg
eUZEZcA.jpg
mHe2bFu.jpg
ivro20N.jpg
bjXtnsH.jpg
fSshx5A.jpg
ZtORV04.jpg
IRYzB5D.jpg
BLJV4Dp.jpg
ROihXvK.jpg
ZqeumkD.jpg
GpodfSM.jpg
EuFBIgg.jpg
5YJ4VfG.jpg
BEdqVza.jpg
Lt9PbBW.jpg

• Azaiel, Bullet Magnet, N1SB and 4 others like this
My youtube channel! Be sure to chek it our and subbscribe! 

My Facebook page!

Canadian_F_H

Canadian_F_H

++ SECTURATOR BIPENNIFER ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 4,315 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars
Awesome! Nothing quite like a good table!
What signature?

Maschinenpriester

Maschinenpriester

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 133 posts
  • Faction: Emperor's Children
Lovely table! How did you do the rocks? There is waaaay to few terrain treads here in this forum!
  • Canadian_F_H likes this

Canadian_F_H

Canadian_F_H

++ SECTURATOR BIPENNIFER ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 4,315 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars
Some of the smoother pieces to the end look like drift wood. Definitly some cool pieces. I never thought about using drift wood before, but now I'm definitly going to keep an eye out for suitable pieces.

But the ones at the beginning that are more jagged. I'd like to know how those were made. They look very natural. Which when building stuff like that, there can be sort of an "uncanny valley" equivalent with scenery. By that I mean like you'd find, especially in old cinema where a cave or rock face clearly looks fake.

And I absolutely agree. There isn't enough terrain and table content on the B&C. I'm guilty of the same. Ive started a number of topics discussing it, but never got around to making anything.

I'll rectify this ASAP.
What signature?

steamius

steamius

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 333 posts

Awesome! Nothing quite like a good table!

Thank you ^^D

Lovely table! How did you do the rocks? There is waaaay to few terrain treads here in this forum!

Thanks! Pictures can explain how I did them much better then me xD

Some of the smoother pieces to the end look like drift wood. Definitly some cool pieces. I never thought about using drift wood before, but now I'm definitly going to keep an eye out for suitable pieces.

But the ones at the beginning that are more jagged. I'd like to know how those were made. They look very natural. Which when building stuff like that, there can be sort of an "uncanny valley" equivalent with scenery. By that I mean like you'd find, especially in old cinema where a cave or rock face clearly looks fake.

And I absolutely agree. There isn't enough terrain and table content on the B&C. I'm guilty of the same. Ive started a number of topics discussing it, but never got around to making anything.

I'll rectify this ASAP.

Which ones do you mean? The small hill?

vMelT9p.jpg
 1QYXble.jpg
 C6LxpwU.jpg

And in this video, there was a step by step showcase on how I did the Vault

• Honda likes this
My youtube channel! Be sure to chek it our and subbscribe! 

My Facebook page!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users