so far no tau on vigilus: down the road

Triszin

I am assuming the Tau will not be present on Vigilus.

instead I suspect theres another "route" through the rift and its the Startide nexus.

We know that MOrtarian and the death guard are attempting to take it, and the tau are sacrificing millions of lives to slow down the deathgauds advancemnet.

SO I think we might see a

Warzone: " NEXUS ".

Have updates for the TAU, (possible kroot stuff, maybe we finally get Commander KAIS, Auxillary stuff)

Updates for chaos

Add in some Necron

Add in some Tyranids

Add in some IMperium Nihulus stuff possibly.

--

one thing im still not clear on, is where exactly is hte 5th sphere expansion on the glactic map?

one thing im still not clear on, is where exactly is hte 5th sphere expansion on the glactic map?

I don't think we know beyond it being "far to the north" of the Empire. The map in the Codex has no meaningful landmarks and none of the locations in War of Secrets (like Allhallow, homeworld of the Angels of Absolution) have definite positions on the map either.

I would presume it's being kept deliberately vague so they have the scope to do whatever they want with it in the future.

The Startide Nexus defintely connects to the other side of the rift. The Blood Angels together with the Flesh Tearers fought back T'au on several planets north of the rift already (yes it's a lose for T'au but they obviously didn't get completely destroyed).

Also I think there was a map with two passages through the rift marked, one being near the T'au Empire, so possibly there's another natural passage through it. Potentially in the hands of the Death Guard wherever they have their territory now.

The Startide Nexus defintely connects to the other side of the rift. The Blood Angels together with the Flesh Tearers fought back T'au on several planets north of the rift already (yes it's a lose for T'au but they obviously didn't get completely destroyed).

Also I think there was a map with two passages through the rift marked, one being near the T'au Empire, so possibly there's another natural passage through it. Potentially in the hands of the Death Guard wherever they have their territory now.

would be intersting for narrative purposes.

if Guilliman parlays with the tau empire in a dire time, in order to get imperium nihulus the resources it needs, so the tau would allow safe passage for the imperium.

that would be dark times indeed.

I really hope that at least Ultramar and the T'au Empire will have some form of alliance in the future. It just makes sense for both sides to be honest.

I also really want to see the reactions from the Tau empire to the primaris marines and the new equipment being rolled out.

I really hope that at least Ultramar and the T'au Empire will have some form of alliance in the future. It just makes sense for both sides to be honest.

I also really want to see the reactions from the Tau empire to the primaris marines and the new equipment being rolled out.

Not to mention their reaction to a Primarch lol

Archived