Also back from the warp

Hey guys. I was hardcore into modelling and painting warhammer 40k right up until I got divorced and has to pack it all up and move etc. But that being said I've found some time and space and have begun breaking out my old stuff.

I have quite a bit of GK, most of it painted pretty decent, including a Knight painted to match.

Lots of chaos marines and Daemons, loads of Khorne and Tzeencth including lots of conversions and kit bashes.

Tons of Orks, tons of Tyranids.. various stages of painting

So I got the new chaos marines book and the Daemons book, and the big rule book, and I'm trying to figure out some lists so I can cruise on in to the LHS and play a few games. Probably going to do some world eaters with my numerous khorne models and vehicles and daemon princes etc . Though I can't really determine what's competitive in todays meta.

I have some basic questions about how stuff works having not played since 5th, but I'll ask those later. I was a member here probably 5 or 6 years ago with some model posts more recently in the Khorne Daemonkin subsection but of course that's gone now. Anyway look forward to posting model pics and lists and stuff.

-Brett

So when I tried to log back in, I couldn't find my information or get a recovery email at all.. but I found one of my old posts

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/311673-quick-and-dirty-magnetized-weapons-for-imperial-knight/#entry

So it looks like my old login might be around still?!? Can anyone provide me with any guidance there ? Is there a certain person to message about recovering the account?

Thanks guys. The knight looks pretty sick now. I'll post pics ;)

Archived