Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Also back from the warp

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

DeepSpace

DeepSpace

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3 posts
Hey guys. I was hardcore into modelling and painting warhammer 40k right up until I got divorced and has to pack it all up and move etc. But that being said I've found some time and space and have begun breaking out my old stuff.

I have quite a bit of GK, most of it painted pretty decent, including a Knight painted to match.

Lots of chaos marines and Daemons, loads of Khorne and Tzeencth including lots of conversions and kit bashes.

Tons of Orks, tons of Tyranids.. various stages of painting

So I got the new chaos marines book and the Daemons book, and the big rule book, and I'm trying to figure out some lists so I can cruise on in to the LHS and play a few games. Probably going to do some world eaters with my numerous khorne models and vehicles and daemon princes etc . Though I can't really determine what's competitive in todays meta.

I have some basic questions about how stuff works having not played since 5th, but I'll ask those later. I was a member here probably 5 or 6 years ago with some model posts more recently in the Khorne Daemonkin subsection but of course that's gone now. Anyway look forward to posting model pics and lists and stuff.

-Brett
  • Jolemai and Woe to the Vanquished like this

DeepSpace

DeepSpace

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3 posts
So when I tried to log back in, I couldn't find my information or get a recovery email at all.. but I found one of my old posts

http://www.bolterand...l-knight/#entry

So it looks like my old login might be around still?!? Can anyone provide me with any guidance there ? Is there a certain person to message about recovering the account?

Thanks guys. The knight looks pretty sick now. I'll post pics ;)

BetterOffShred

BetterOffShred

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 258 posts

Oh my god! My old computer had the information saved! Huzzah!!

Well I'll be posting more now fellas :)   Looking forward to it

-Brett

• Azekai, N1SB, Jolemai and 1 other like this

ETL_2015_Banner_02_Custos_Fidei_01.jpg

Man of Iron

Man of Iron

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 41 posts
  • Faction: Adeptus Mechanicus & Necrontyr

Oh my god! My old computer had the information saved! Huzzah!!

Well I'll be posting more now fellas smile.png   Looking forward to it

-Brett

Praise be to the blessings of the Omnissiah. 

N1SB

N1SB

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 868 posts
Welcome back, Frater! Now's a great time to return to The Hobby.

Edited by N1SB, 06 December 2018 - 12:04 PM.

gallery_57329_13636_22281.jpg

Jolemai

Jolemai

++ CERDONIS CÆDIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 12,680 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels
Welcome back to the B&C :)

We only permit one account here, so let the moderation team or admins know which one you wish to use :tu:

Oh, and nice Knight guide :)

gallery_62972_14467_5178.jpggallery_62972_14467_1351.jpgETL_2018_Medal_04_ETL_Magister.gifETL_2018_Medal_03_Primus_Interpares_01.gETL_VI_Banner_Dominus_Exercitus_Blood_AnETL_2018_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei_03.gifETL_Medal_05.gifgallery_62972_14467_4151.jpggallery_62972_14467_3390.jpg

Blogs Blood Angels | Veritas Vitae | Battle Reports | Terrain | IXth Legion | Miscellaneous Imperials
1000 Scout list W:0 D:0 L:3
1250 Death Company List (jump)  W:0 D:0 L:1
1500 Light Mech List W:0 D:0 L:0 Dreadnought List W:0 D:0 L:1
1750 Hybrid List W:1 D:0 L:0
1850 Death Company List (mech) W:0 D:0 L:0
2000 Heavy Mech List W:0 D:0 L:0 Two Towers List W:4 D:0 L:1
Apocalypse W:1 D:0 L:0 | Heresy 2500 Mechanised IXth W:0 D:0 L:0

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users