Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Brotherhood of The 7th Circle: A Nurgle Blog

Nurgle Death Guard conversion chaos chaos demon

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Eldrick Shadowblade

Eldrick Shadowblade

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 710 posts
  • Faction: The Oath-Broken

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + +TRANSMITTED  : Luna Phage
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +RECEIVED: (Intercept Doom Eagle Battle Barge Fated Glory)
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + +DESTINATION : UNKNOWN
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +DATE: 7 250 075 M41

+ + + + + + + + + + +TELEPATHIC DUCT     : Belterius
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + ++ + + + +REF : INQ / 1984-038-995833 TE
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +AUTHOR : REDACTED
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +SUBJECT: Imperial Quarantine in Full Effect. REDACTED........................................only a few bastions......REDACTED....left.........undead overunning............REDACTED....................

+++++++++MESSAGE INTERRUPT++++

>>ATTACHED PLANETARY DATA DOWNLOAD<<
>>PROCESSING<<

92540594-computer-web-virus-attack-dange

+++++++END TRANSMISSION

Edited by Eldrick Shadowblade, 06 December 2018 - 07:31 AM.

• DuskRaider likes this

wp7jdc6.jpge5hTHdP.jpg35tL31s.pngmCFXFNT.png

FOLLOW MY BLACK LEGION OATH-BROKEN THREAD

http://www.bolterand...-gilgamesh-wip/

Eldrick Shadowblade

Eldrick Shadowblade

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 710 posts
  • Faction: The Oath-Broken

abd0a1f312181e9ef6df990ab9189449.jpgabd0a1f312181e9ef6df990ab9189449.jpg

Brothers! I've decided to yield the better part of the next year to improve my hobby skills in the 5 following areas:

#1: Learn how to take better Mini-Pics- I have a light box and a decent I-Phone, but I really Struggle here. I'm open to any and all suggestions and tutorials!

#2: Pimp-up my model Bases- I was really hesitant converting the new Plague Marine Models at first, so I decided I'd really concentrate on the bases to help tell the story of an Imperial World under siege- specifically focusing on trench warfare.

#3: Teach myself various Rust and Weathering Techniques

#4: Each Model / Squad will include some fluff to flesh out a campaign story I've had brewing for a while...

#5: Get back to Kit-bashing!

Naturally, I choose Nurgle as the new models are pretty cool, and I wanted to push myself to learn more weathering and chipping techniques. I've also been really reluctant about hacking into these models, but Augustus, Kraut, DuskRaider and a number of others have made some pretty awesome conversions with these models. So, using the Call of Chaos event devoted to Nurgle this year, I thought I'd launch out into a full blown army.

Here are some test models based on The Brotherhood of the Seventh Circle invading dug in Imperial Forces: These are not the best photos! (See Goal #1!!!) Also, no fluff just yet (See Goal #4)  I just want you to know what I'll be working on, and ask for you to follow the blog if something sparks your curiosity! All Comments and feedback are welcome!

cW9uB8U.jpg

ysa7gEx.jpg

IOuBbuo.jpg

w4BFjEs.jpg

eZ244ek.jpg

eyMbvlq.jpg

1ra3VaV.jpg

xp3bKXY.jpg

KwD6Yv5.jpg

0kWb6va.jpg

dc7jSgb.jpg

XlNxowB.jpg

wp7jdc6.jpge5hTHdP.jpg35tL31s.pngmCFXFNT.png

FOLLOW MY BLACK LEGION OATH-BROKEN THREAD

http://www.bolterand...-gilgamesh-wip/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Nurgle, Death Guard, conversion, chaos, chaos demon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users