Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mechanicus Scenery Paint scheme

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Black_Knight

Black_Knight

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 388 posts
  • Faction: AdMech, Deathwatch, IK

Could anyone point me towards a written or even better a video summary of painting the mechanicus terrain like below please. Specifically the white floor pannels. I know of the videos for the pillars but cannot seem to find anything on the flooring.

99120199052_PromethiumForge01.jpg

ETL_VI_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei_01_.jpgETL_Medal_01.gif

Arkhanist

Arkhanist

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 583 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels, GSC, Death Guard

I've never found a guide for the studio sector mechanicus cream either, so would also like to know if someone else did! Closest I ever found was this warhammer community post by Guy Haley (ushabti heavy drybrush then pallid wych drybrush over mounfang brown base) - that would be pretty close with some additional weathering. (sepia glaze at base of panels/floor edges, and something like typhus corrosion lightly sponged on for wear) 

SceneryGuyJuly16Pic4.jpg

gallery_62972_14467_3723.jpg  ETL_VI_Banner_02_Oathbraker_.jpgETL_Medal_01.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users