Chris521

Plasma for infantry squads went up to 11 from 7. That hurts a bit as I was running 6 squads with them.

Missile launcher to 15 and AC to 10. Super excited.

It's the 3+ plasma that changed, going down. "Plasma gun (model with a Ballistic Skill of 4+)" didn't change, "other models" did. Which is the 3+/2+ ones.

So with sions getting cheapter and Plasma getting cheaper AND a Sion Special Detachment on the horizon i think sions are back in business even with the hard nerf to deepstrike^^

After all i quite like the fact that it is now possible the build some divrent Lists and be still valid while doing so.

Scions did not get cheaper, but they no longer pay for their Hot-Shot Laguns or Hot-shot Laspistols, while some Special Weapons went down as well.

Taurox BC and ML going down is pretty awesome. The Scion detachment's relic is whatever, the strategem looks fine, the WT is awesome defined. Just need to see the other strategem,

Scions did not get cheaper, but they no longer pay for their Hot-Shot Laguns or Hot-shot Laspistols, while some Special Weapons went down as well.

Taurox BC and ML going down is pretty awesome. The Scion detachment's relic is whatever, the strategem looks fine, the WT is awesome defined. Just need to see the other strategem,

So they got cheaper in the end. From 10ppm with weapons to 9ppm with weapons.

That makes a huge diffrence.

It does make a difference, agreed. Very happy! Just want to clarify that the Scion did not get less expensive, rather his gear did. It is in the end not a major difference, but until the book is out and everyone has a knock at it, I wanna make sure that people who are reading do not somehow misconstrue that they no longer pay for their HSLG/LP AND also lost a point on the model. :)

Wow. :eek:

Guard got a whole lot of love.

Armoured Sentinels are 30pts? Much cheaper Chimeras? Tallarn armies with no -1 to moving and firing HW's just got even better.

Even Sly Marbo got a reduction! :laugh.:

I find it a bit odd that Power Armour got reductions to AC, Twin-Las and some other weapons and now pay the exact same as us for them.

Do we have the screen of the SM wargear page?

The points listed here are for AM wargear, not Imperial wargear.

Not to be annoying, just asking for curiosity :)

I heard someone mention the emperors wraith and artillery in the same sentence. Would you mind telling me what that does? Thanks, I am an artillery player and that sounds awesome!

Basically gives you more options for basilisks, hydras and wyverns. A warlord trait that gives them an extra -1ap on a 6 to wound if within 6". A relic that gives a unit ignore cover within 6". A stratagem that lets you shoot twice. Another stratagem than lets a unit forgo shooting to make an enemy half their movement and cancel overwatch.

I think it seems decent, I'm considering giving it to my main brigade and using Hydras, as they dropped 15pts. I do have manticores instead of basilisks, which don't get a bonus, which is a shame.

Archived