Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

1000 GS-ish, Starting tyranids

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Prometheo567

Prometheo567

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 28 posts

Hi! I was thinking about rebuilding my ages-old tyranids through Christmas, because what is christmas-er than a good old stealer infestation?

I have quite a few old metal minis but I was thinking more on the lines of using 1 or 2 of the start collecting boxes, coupled with some of the old minis.

Broodlord
Flyrant

3x 5 Genestealers with Acid Maw (I probably should buff that)

1 Trygon Prime

That is around 750 points so I have 250 points to round it up. Probably it would be more sensible to double the number of GSers (180 points) or add some bodies in the form of Hormagaunts or Termagaunts (got 16 of each) or swarms.

My gut instinct is to add raveners to add to the whole infiltration thing or Screamer-Killers (got 2 copies of the old metal mini), but I know how absurd that would be. Or wouldn't it?

Also, I have 2 metal Zoanthropes which I see I cannot use at all unless I proxy Neurothropes with them I guess. There are counterproductive for my assault army right?

What would you suggest to add?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users