Purge the Xenos - Deathwatch

GrimmDark

Wow those look amazing-- can you do a tutorial for how you joined the stormcast torsos to the primaris ones?

Thank you! 

The stormcast conversion is sort of the other way around - Primaris limbs going into the Stormcast torsos. I don't have any more to build currently so can't take photos along the way but essentially, it requires carving out the legs of the Stormcast, cutting off their shoulder pads and then replacing all limbs with Primaris parts - lots of trimming thighs and repairing robes with green stuff, but it isn't very difficult. 

• 3 weeks later...

My my, these look very familiar. :biggrin.: Great to see you posting again, Grimmdark! Lovely stuff as I have said elsewhere, especially on the Melta glow in the Titan's weapon arm. :thumbsup:

Cambrius

Thank you Cambrius!

I've been working on some Dreadnoughts recently. 

49916440103_a742581dfb_c.jpg

First up is an easy build Redemptor being turned into a Leviathan

49927236922_2b1b8b28c1_c.jpg

49927238717_82017bff80_c.jpg

He's still WIP, but I'm liking his progress so far. I still need to order some storm cannon arms, but I'm stuck without them until the FW store reopens. 

I also decided to repurpose the existing Redemptor Dreadnought I already had painted up, as I wasn't having much success with him in battles and every list I've made for a while doesn't include him. So, with that in mind, I present my Redemptor-pattern Chaplain Dreadnought... 

49926964291_d0b51cec55_c.jpg

I'm excited to try him out in battle! Once the Leviathan is complete, I'll be looking at getting an executioner to round off the force at 1,500pts. Not sure what will be added then, but with todays reveals and leaks I'm sure there are some units coming my way before long. 

C&C welcome