Primaris-only Deathwatch post-CA?

Sonoftherubric21

Thanks to auto bolt rifles with Aggressors and the Teleportarium, you don't need the mobility the Repulsor provides in DW. You're also unable to give it a reroll 1s to wound aura for the most part, and it doesn't benefit from SIA, so unless you hit it with a doctrine Stratagem it isn't going to be as effective as it is in codex armies where the transport capability is appreciated and the platform gets access to more reroll auras.

Though the one thing I appreciate and like about the Corvus is the carrying capacity. It allows you to carry some of the popular mixed Veteran squads. If it were as deadly as the Repulsor, it would honestly be an auto include for me.

Having said that, it's still a valid source of anti armour within the faction itself.

Yeah, I definitely like the Teleportarium stratagem. If the Corvus could carry Primaris, I'd definitely include one or two in my list as AA and transport flexability, but I play pure Primaris, so for the points, I'll bring a couple of TLLC/Missile Ven. Dreads instead. :)  (With the occasional swap out of a C:SM air wing detachment b/c I really like the Stormtalons)

Archived