Elysian Valkyrie Kit

spacepup

I know it's been discontinued for quite a while from FW store. But I was trying to find the FW kit with the compartment with troopers sitting on the benches in various poses. I have been scouring the Ebay pages for this kit. Does anyone know where I can find 1 or 2 of these for my air mobile scions? Or would I just have to try and scratch build these?

Those have been discontinued for well over 12 years now. They were very limited when they were released. Even..."other"cast doesn't make them from what I can find.

Krash

Eight years. They came out alongside the 40k Raven Guard, Tauros and weathering powders for Raid on Kastorel-Novem. Still seem to be impossible to find though.

It was part of the 2010 release, rather than the first wave. I can find most of the Elysian stuff from recasters, but sadly I can't find the Valkyrie interior anywhere. I didn't know they were discontinued due to mold issues. I never picked up the Valkyrie interior but it was a fantastic piece, full of character.

I've been on Forgeworld about Elysians since their inception lol. Lots of emails months on end asking questions throughout the years. I was very saddened when they became squatted. I just consider myself lucky to own a very large force. There really fun to play in non match play were Deepstrike is still a thing.

Krash

Archived