10,000th topic in Adeptus Astartes

Canadian_F_H

10,000 topics for 10,000 years of service to the Emperor's Imperium!

Should we celebrate? Or maybe go "outside" and look at "nature"? I hear it's nice?

I'm just glad we have this place!

My favorite thing about astartes is the combination of often conflicting elements that create such a characterful group in the fiction.

Zealous warrior monks in esoteric futuristic armour and weapons. Anachronistic in so many ways.

Oaths and litanies written on Parchment with wax seals pinning them onto the thick armor plates made of "ceramite" "plasteel" and "adamantium". Arms and armour that are built 28,000 years from now, that are reveared as 10,000 year old ancient relics.

300 year old genetically engineered veterans of wars against aliens, traitors, sorcerers and demons. Psycho indoctrinated and genetically manipulated child soldiers all.

Proud and bright heraldry over armour equivalent to a modern battle tank.

It's all madness and I love it!

i would like to formally apologize... i posted that screen shot from my phone... i had no clue it would be that unreasonably big on the browser...

As it's a special occasion I think we can forgo demanding you undertake a penitent crusade :wink:

ME - I'm launching a CRUSADE of penance!

The high Marshall - what now?

ME - I Uh... Clicked the wrong numeral on the cogitator interface yesterday.

Reclusiarch - recite 3 litanies of hate, and 3 hail emperors thrice per day, and report to crusade muster immediately.

Archived