Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Back to the Battlefield

Eldar Aeldari old stuff

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Raylane

Raylane

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels | Aeldari | Orcs

Hello,

My Friends always ask me when I start playing 40k again. And now they persuaded me to play with them. They gave me GW Coupons for my Birthday. So my main problem is that I don't have a good Army. I started playing W40k with the 2nd edition when I was 12-13 years old. And i stopped somewhere between the 4-5 edition. I made maybe 5 games with the 6-8 edition but i realy know that my Units I have are not enough for a competitive Army. Thats why I hope you guys can help me a bit. My Friends are playing with Armys around 1500-2000pts. And I think theres nearly any non FW Race that is playable (Crimson Fist, Ultramarines, Necrons, Drukhari, Tyranids, Genestealer Cult, Adeptus Mechanicum with Kights, Tau, Khorne CSM and Daemonkin and some I don't know) that they play.
I have two old Armys. The first is my Aeldari Army that i bought when I was 13 and my second is a Dark Angels Army. Im still not sure which Army i should revive or maybe both but for now i should start with one of them. Or if its even possible to build a good Army with my remaining units. Because when I cant use any unit for a good competitive List i maybe drop that Army.

Here are the stuff that I own from the Aeldari. Most Stuff where bought when the 3rd edition codex was new. So is it possible to build a good competitive Army with some of thoes units or can i start collecting from zero?

Aeldari (~800pts)

HQ:
1x Eldrad Ulthran
1x Maugan Ra

Troops:
2x Guardian Defenders (each 10man)

Fast Attack
1x Warp Spiders (4normal +1 Exarch)

1x Windriders (3man)

Heavy Support
1 Falcon

Units that i have but cant use through rule changes: