Quarter of a Million subscribers at Warhammer TV

At 0.13 they've got the potato camera working on a sprue of something, so that'd be the place to analyze for new models in my opinion. 

Once in a while we get some "leaks", photos of upcoming models that haven't been been revealed yet, and they always look like they've been taken with a.... well, a potato camera, even though we live in a age of smartphones with fantastic cameras. 

I always thought GW is the one putting out these "leaks", so I'm glad they has a sense of humor about this.

"In fact, if you pop back and join us on Monday, you’ll get your very first glimpse of one of the exciting new projects headed your way."

From WHC.

Can't wait for Primaris Sicarius.

Man that would be sweet! I'd prefer Primaris Tigurius however.

"In fact, if you pop back and join us on Monday, you’ll get your very first glimpse of one of the exciting new projects headed your way."

From WHC.

It was a bit of sarcasm. I would prefer anything else than another ultramarine. Sorry Ishagu.

Really curious about that Monday "glimpse". The wording makes me think it'll be just a tease and they'll say something like "Tune in for Warhammer World's New Year Open Day for the full reveal and more!". Still, curious.

Sete, his name is Pricarius :wink:

That sounds precarious.

Now you're just being precocious.

At 0.13 they've got the potato camera working on a sprue of something, so that'd be the place to analyze for new models in my opinion. 

Once in a while we get some "leaks", photos of upcoming models that haven't been been revealed yet, and they always look like they've been taken with a.... well, a potato camera, even though we live in a age of smartphones with fantastic cameras. 

I always thought GW is the one putting out these "leaks", so I'm glad they has a sense of humor about this.

You'd be surprised at how hard the picture quality can drop with bad lighting, bad autofocus and not having a stead hand. Add to that not everybody having the latest shiny smartphone because they really don't need to be able to take studio quality pictures et voilá tons of crappy pictures out there. ;)

From WHC.

Bad Ishagu!

I don't use Sicarius because I tend to play 3rd Company, so I don't have as much of a horse in this race than a 2nd Company player, but, coming from someone who tends to only use Ultramarines to get his Astartes fix nowadays, I'd much rather see Azrael, Dante, Ragnar or any of the other 2nd ed sculpt updated before anymore Ultramarine stuff.

From WHC.

You guys are my favorite trolls. ::wub:

From WHC.

You guys are my favorite trolls. ::wub:

My reputation is being dragged in the dirt I see.

Looking at the full context for the "monday glimpse" quote, it seems to me that they're talking about some form of video content for WarCom, rather than any sort of model.

With these new studios online, you can look forward to even more great video content across all of Warhammer TV – YouTubeFacebook and Twitch. In fact, if you pop back and join us on Monday, you’ll get your very first glimpse of one of the exciting new projects headed your way.

What was on that guys shirt? Was daemon Angron on that table? What was on the computer screen? What sprue was being photographed by potato camera? What’s in the box? Are Crimson Fists the new poster boys? Are they selling that armor? Can I have that armor? Who wants to join me in a raid on WHHQ for that armor?

Also, candles, grimoire, and bound daemons... new plastic defiler confirmed!!

What was on that guys shirt? Was daemon Angron on that table? What was on the computer screen? What sprue was being photographed by potato camera? What’s in the box? Are Crimson Fists the new poster boys? Are they selling that armor? Can I have that armor? Who wants to join me in a raid on WHHQ for that armor?

It looks like a Kharadron Overlords Arkanaut Company model to me, which is a pretty hilarious choice considering how close they look to Squats.

It looks like a Kharadron Overlords Arkanaut Company model to me, which is a pretty hilarious choice considering how close they look to Squats.
That was my thought as well, especially after the two dudes in the hall with the wrenches (which some arkanaut company carry as blades).

Archived