Fire support

Ulfast

@sfPanzer: you are totally right, I was asking out of our codex but I do like the other suggestions too. :)

Seems like the skull cannon are not such a good option? no one has really suggested them, not even if they are more then one, like three. Why is that?

Skullcannons are pretty solid.  The price is really what makes them good.  They are basically a dreadnought with a battlecannon, an invuln save, and they ignore cover.  So they are nothing like dreads(lol?).  

You can even make use of summoning so they do not have to start on the table.  If you give a herald of khorne the crimson crown, you can easily summon in 2 of these per turn and buff their shooting.  You can also use this to bypass the rule of 3 if you have enough reinforcement points.  

Skullcannons are pretty solid.  The price is really what makes them good.  They are basically a dreadnought with a battlecannon, an invuln save, and they ignore cover.  So they are nothing like dreads(lol?).  

You can even make use of summoning so they do not have to start on the table.  If you give a herald of khorne the crimson crown, you can easily summon in 2 of these per turn and buff their shooting.  You can also use this to bypass the rule of 3 if you have enough reinforcement points.  

Wait.... THAT WORKS?

Oh my word. I think I found something that just made me very happy :lol:

If youre going wider chaos any CSM shooty infantry or biker unit with Vets and EC (terminators, noise marines, bikers, oblits)

Daemonforge is also very good, kytan looking like a good option post CA

Also tzaangor enlighted archers and generally just spamming TS smite

Archived