Space wolf bits

NullPoint

Hello all Space wolf players.

I bought a couple of SW heavy weapon boxes to use for my Obit conversions and I have a fair amount of SW bits that I have absolutely no use for.

So I an willing to give the bits away for free... but I want to randomize it, so I was thinking of a game that people in this forum can play and the winner gets the bits. 

With that in mind is there any ideas?  A forum game or painting comp? I don't know what is a good idea.

I don't have any pics of the bits, nor do i have any place to host them currently. 

** edit to add parts list - I did take a pic with my phone and can email it to interested parties if you PM your email address.

This is what I am getting rid of:

3 two handed axes

7 wolf icon bolters

2 storm bolters

3 plasma guns with arms

4 bolt pistols

4 plasma pistols

7 chainswords

3 runic broadswords

2 spare sets of arms

3 sets of lightning claws

3 powerfists

9 icons (for backpacks and chests)

14 backpacks

3 storm shields

2 wolf pelt back pieces

8 standard back pieces

16 chest pieces

15 legs

3 back banners

45 shoulder pads

11 termie shoulder pads

58 heads

You should see how badly people want them. A painting competition to see who can paint the best Thousand Sons miniature to test just how badly.

Good idea,  but to expand on this.

How about a painting contest, for any black legion model.  Since BL have have any of the 4 chaos gods, or none. This way it is not limited to TSons.

Hopefully there would be some interest in something like this and we could see some good paint jobs.  it can be run as a limited painting comp (like what is done occasionally) with people voting and the winner can either take the prize or give it to someone else. 

• 3 weeks later...

Gone for a week or more and no ideas...

How about a painting/conversion contest for not so serious marine companies... Emperors pointy stick, or Angry marines. that better than Chaos?

or should I just sell them ( i would rather give them away to a good home)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived