Danny Cyanide does Imperial Knights

Danny Cyanide

Made a fair bit of progress today, finishing up the Castigator and my Armiger Halverin.

Castigator:

sYCPnAM.jpg

s7RwGuO.jpg

1Mnb0fC.jpg

Armiger Helverin:

6XHsn7C.jpg

xjQfI94.jpg

9Iupg7u.jpg

And a group shot of the 3 finished Knights:

gyST7jB.jpg

I'm going to try and finish up the Crusader and second Armiger Warglaive tomorrow!

Didn't quite get done everything I wanted to today, the second Warglaive didn't get looked at at all, but I did get the Crusader finished up.

N2z2UKH.jpg

I tried my first attempt at heat staining on the Gattling Cannon:

GDN2pzD.jpg

And here is the growing Household:

hnaQQ4E.jpg

Very nice. The heat stains on the gattling look fitting, will you do some for the thermal cannon too? Right now, it looks a bit too clean and un-heated to be a giant armour-melting heat cannon.

With the differently-coloured marble, it gives some good variation to the model. Doesn't look that flat, so it doesn't need much iconography to be honest.

Thanks guys! I do plan on adding the heat effect to the Thermal Canon, but I've run out of Agrax Earthshade to wash the gold, and I'd like to do that first.

I do plan on adding the amazing Coat of Arms done up for me by Iron Hands Fanatic, but since I'm working away from home for the next month or so, it'll be a while. Here is the colored Crest:

t5espJX.png

I just realised after I took tonight's photos that I still have to add the 2 Shieldbreaker missiles, but I'm still going to post my update.

I finished up my Knight Castellan today, minus the 2 Shieldbreakers, so I'll have to paint those tomorrow while I finish up the second Armiger Warglaive.

JGf1BSq.jpg

h6hrFgM.jpg

W9u85F8.jpg

And here is the family photo:

UfSeG6u.jpg

Almost done my first 2000 point Knights list! Tomorrow I'll finish up the final Armiger, and then I'll start working on their basing! Thanks for all the comments guys, they have helped push me along!

That's a great looking army there. My favourite is still the Castigator. I like the pose and I like the bands of green armour. The extra detail you've put into the derelict factory basing will look great when you finish the bases.

12 days, 6 Knights and 2000 points completed! I finished up their bases this evening and thought I'd post up my final update for a while. I have 5 more Knights built, but I think I'm going to go paint some Deathwatch for a bit! I'll be back to these guys once I've burnt out on black Power Armor!

QJLQSJy.jpg

BSjllBq.jpg

4WZ0rql.jpg

MzfN2Kt.jpg

TDFYxrF.jpg

mz7mRBA.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived