Blackstone Fortress Psykers assembly issue

Doom Herald

I've been trying to assemble my Blackstone Fortress rogue psykers but can't seem to get the front and back pieces to meet on the model's right side. Particularly, the issue is on the shoulder and the bottom of the cloak. Anyone having similar issues and find how to deal with it? I've already removed excess plastic, I've even cut down the pin like piece that holds them together to see if that's it, but no luck. The middle piece I'm using is the one that has the psykrs holding the Chaos star up, if that helps.

Interesting though. Mine were so perfectly and tight and I did not have to glue them and I could not disassemble  what I once put together. On that point GW has improved a lot over the past decades. You should tell the customer service about the issue, they are quite forthcoming these days.

I once ordered a Baneblade, but the hull was warped and so I went to the customer service and told them. I got a replacement for free, but warped too, so they kept sending Baneblades, till the 4th one was ok. I got to keep all of them, quite a lot of Lord of Wars now, as you can see in the ETL thread.

Archived