What grabbed you? The hunt for White Dwarf: 301

.Torch.

Nothing is stopping you guys from simply playing smaller games unless you go to such tournaments.

Agree. Our group likes to cycle back through smaller games 50 PL - 100 PL (i.e. roughly 500 - 1000 pts) and they are always a lot of fun, plus a different kind of challenge as you don't have the redundancy you see in larger games.

Highly recommended if you want a break, or something different, or want to start a new army.

Always remember, "their" rules, "your" game. :)

Nothing is stopping you guys from simply playing smaller games unless you go to such tournaments.

Well, the size played in your area can. If you want to play 1000 points and everyone else wants 2000, you either play 2000 or you don't get games.

In principle though I agree.

Thank you so much! Would you happen to have the iron Warriors side as well?

You're welcome! :happy.:

Fn6gQYO.jpg

Warsmith Vathek // Power Sword, Servo Arm

Obliterators // x2

Chaos Space Marine Squad 'Kheldoth' // x7, bolt pistol and ccw, aspiring champion w/ power fist

Chaos Space Marine Squad 'Andrus' // x7, plasma gun x2, aspiring champion w/ kai gun

Chaos Havocs // x5, autocannon x2, missile launcher x2

Chaos Vindicator 'Iron Hammer'

Chaos Dreadnought 'Dakroth' // Plasma Cannon

Chaos Basilisk

Christian Byrne had an amazing Iron Warriors army in White Dwarf. 

This is Christian Byrne's army :) It featured in #294, #295, #296, #301 and #303 I believe. I must confess though I had more of a penchant for the IW army in the #289 battle report, that one was really neat.

Much appreciated! That army got me playing 40k. But I lost interest in Chaos after the 4th ed codex came out. I will never forgive them for dumping all that customization, especially the demon prince rules!

Hope everyone in this thread had a Merry Christmas. A copy of Decembers WD made it through the warp to my ship, so I have something to read!

Archived