=] 12 Months of Hobby Challenge 2019 [=

Grotsmasha

mmm like your march pledge Grotsmasha, whats the model?  just got heaps of themeing, and and i want it 

It's one of the Traitor Guard from Blackstone Fortress, whilst I hope to buy the boxset at some stage, I specifically searched for this model on eBay, it's my favourite from the group.

My March vow

I, Greenz, vow to complete one plague marine by March 31st

med_gallery_71758_14318_90284.jpgmed_gallery_71758_14318_16349.jpg

Greenz, I've often had my doubts about those sculpted muzzle flashes but yours looks fab. :yes:

Thanks Cactus! Yea, its definitely not for every model, but on the right one its a nice, dynamic touch

And I really like your Necrovolt dudes (or whatever theyre called), especially the inflammed flesh around the sockets and sutures. Thats a fantastic extra detail :tu:

Vanguard #1

This is my second pledge for this year, although the first under my own name. In January I made a pledge to finish of my squad of Sicarians via my husband's profile - Rogue. I began my army with the AdMec included with the Kill Team box, and didn't have much intention of developing the army any further than that. However, as my husband's Kill Team developed I became increasing anxious to increase my close combat abilities, hence the Sicarians. Now I am embarking on developing the army further by painting up a team of Vanguard to balance out the full team of Rangers I decided to paint with the initial Kill Team box. So here is Vanguard #1, my pledge for March :)

This is my second pledge for this year, although the first under my own name. In January I made a pledge to finish of my squad of Sicarians via my husband's profile - Rogue. I began my army with the AdMec included with the Kill Team box, and didn't have much intention of developing the army any further than that. However, as my husband's Kill Team developed I became increasing anxious to increase my close combat abilities, hence the Sicarians. Now I am embarking on developing the army further by painting up a team of Vanguard to balance out the full team of Rangers I decided to paint with the initial Kill Team box. So here is Vanguard #1, my pledge for March :smile.:

Hello, and welcome (officially) to the B&C, and back to the 12 Months Challenge :tu:

So, quick question; would something from the Death Guard count as a Chaos Marine, like a Blight Hauler?  I was going to paint one of my White Talon Renegades but I have a get together for games on Sunday and I am taking my counts as Death Guard.  I know they are technically Chaos Marines but just wanted to clarify.

So, quick question; would something from the Death Guard count as a Chaos Marine, like a Blight Hauler?  I was going to paint one of my White Talon Renegades but I have a get together for games on Sunday and I am taking my counts as Death Guard.  I know they are technically Chaos Marines but just wanted to clarify.

Yep DG count as CSM :tu: