=] 12 Months of Hobby Challenge 2019 [=

Grotsmasha

I, toaae, embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of April pledge to complete one mostly-already-done Weirdboy by month's end.

And I have completed it:

Weirdboy 1 Finish 1

Fun stuff. Till next month.

And bonus spindle drones complete! I'm really liking these little handful of models of blackstone fortress, each set exercises a different set of painting skills - and I don't have to obsess about trying to do a scheme I can repeat for 100 models. It's actually been relaxing for once! Trying to speed paint, so forgive minor screwups (the failed OSL lenses, for example) The turbo dork 'dark net' colour change paint on the legs doesn't really come out in the photo either, so I might do a mini video if I can track down a turntable.

http://i.imgur.com/HIVG7ve.jpg

I declare my April vow fulfilled.

gallery_29932_13153_25876.jpg

After painting three tanks for L&T IV it was nice to do something small and intricate again, really relaxing.

Arkhanist, nice spindle drones, what technique did you use for the top shell/carapace, it looks great.

Lieutenant Arkley. The shadowspear librarian looks good, such a nice sculpt

Grotshamsha, you can do it, still two and a bit days left.

Here is my contribution one month late, I had terrible backpain which prevented me from painting last month.

I present my March vow Watchmaster *insert cool name* from the Mentor Legion. Since my regular opponents play death guard and Imp guard I added a dead plauge marine head to the base, decapitation doctrine in effect.

0b73WM3.jpg

xcdbExY.jpg

hNwtPhD.jpg

Edited by Azaiel

Looks like I'm going to be a Last Minute / Speed Daemon for me, I'm all booked up til Monday....

Me too. Race ya to the finish line.

Looks like we're all in the same boat! :laugh.:

I, Chaplain Dosjetka, vow to fully assemble, paint, and base four =][= EXPUNGED =][=, two =][= EXPUNGED =][=, and one =][= EXPUNGED =][= before 30th April 2019. Failure is not an option.

This is a secret project so unfortunately can't show any pics here until August-ish lest this catches the eye of a very specific bunch of ruffians and heretics. ;) I've sent starting pics to Grot (and will send him finished pics too) via PM.

Edited by Chaplain Dosjetka

Another month almost over and here I am finally getting around to finishing my Vow. But finish I did.

58462892_1088408078029428_24961793468389

20 Poxwalkers all done.

I also found some time to go back and do a little updating to my Gnarlmaw

58460636_2476803595671578_76264274802235

edit - While I'm at it I'll go ahead and pledge for May.

2 x Plagueburt Crawler

1 x Foetid Bloat Drone

1 x Poxbringer

1 x Daemon Prince of Nurgle with Wings

57548444_296259584619992_498054499528815

Edited by Tordeck