=] 12 Months of Hobby Challenge 2019 [=

Grotsmasha

I, Azaiel , embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of January pledge to complete a Deathwatch Sergeant by month's end.

And heres a pic of the mini, the shoulderpads are somewhere in the mess in the background. :blush.:

KOlmaIwl.jpg

Edited by Azaiel

Sounds interesting. I work away from home (and the internet) for pretty much half the year though. I will try my best to upload something in the near future with a vow! Always looking for painting motivation.

I, .Torch , embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of January pledge to complete 1x Adeptus Custodian Guard by month's end.

Pictures to follow tomorrow, hopefully with a run ashore.

Edited by .Torch.

It would be nice to get some motivation in for my new army, so I'm game :)

I, TZ20, embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of January pledge to complete 1 Chaos Lord in Terminator Armour by month's end.

I'll post a picture and a link to the soon-to-be-set-up thread tomorrow once I've gotten past any potential hangovers.

Just finished putting these together this morning. Dude on the right has his plasma pistol facing to his left so I'll attach that once I've painted his chest.

Dude on the far left I used the wrong chest bit!! It has no straps for his jump pack! Will that matter or shall I attempt to use greenstuff for the first time??

ZGjUkfLl.jpg

January Vow

I, Chaplain Dosjetka, embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of January pledge to complete a Sons of Sek Chaos Guardsman by month's end.

gallery_45765_15138_27831.png

Edited by Chaplain Dosjetka

Good starts all! Looking forward to seeing how they progress, got a nice range of mini's represented here :) 

I, Aeternus, embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of January pledge to complete a Tau Ghostkeel (and its assistant drones) by month's end.

Still trying to decide on a particular scheme for it, current plan is to have the base urban/rubble, then either lowest parts of model full grey/blacks into a mid model digi camo into the top of the model being the sept colour, or to just have digi camo into the sept colour. I'll do one of the drones first as a test I think. Still got the magnetisation to do anyway

IMG-20190105-180028.jpg

Ok, I am ready to join in. Having carefully considered my available hobby time I have come to the conclusion that what I had intended to work on for the beginning of this year will have to be pushed back a bit as I will not have the time. Instead I will continue with my Deathwatch that I started in the Facing the Unknown Event I ran at the end of last year.

I, Trokair, embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of January pledge to complete a Deathwatch Reiver Sergeant (and four Reivers) by month's end.

Starting picture, the Sergeant is in the middle:

gallery_29932_13153_66823.jpg