Unforgiven Consecrators

Johanhgg

Very nice work on those breachers, I especially like the heraldry on the shields it's a nice touch.

Thanks alot! Im thinking about the sgt heraldry. I think i will do a quarter of it in white and black checkers. Im also thinking about adding a Black Templars-cross as an honour-marking for assisting Black Templars in some way. I dont know yet if thats a good or bad Idea

If I ever did DA, it'd be these guys. Cool gritty look, but I think some more free hand maybe on the army (checkers etc) could add a little more variety to them, as they are very "black" (of course haha). However, if that is your goal, then it still looks good.

Im changing direction of my dark angels, solely by the fact that I don’t like the green color of the dark angels and the fact that consecrators is a damn cool chapter!

Some marines, a talonwing knight and my soon to be Nakir, chapter master.

*Gasp* What is this heresy?

Im changing direction of my dark angels, solely by the fact that I don’t like the green color of the dark angels and the fact that consecrators is a damn cool chapter!

Some marines, a talonwing knight and my soon to be Nakir, chapter master.

*Gasp* What is this heresy?

I’m old fashioned like that! I hang on to the legion-colors

Is the "Raptorwing" a Consecrators-specific term for their Ravenwing-equivalent, or does it identify a different unit- maybe the Chapter's Aerospace Support (gunships, fighter-bombers, interceptors, aerospace transports)?

Yes its the consecrators given name to ravenwing, other successors use talonwing for an example. Or was it the other way around? I need to check it out

• 2 weeks later...

An excellent blog here - Good to see more Consecrators here! :tu:

Great work with the black - sounds simple recipe but I bet if I tried it, I'll mess it up! Congrats and keep it up! 

FOR THE LION AND THE FIRST!

An excellent blog here - Good to see more Consecrators here! :tu:

Great work with the black - sounds simple recipe but I bet if I tried it, I'll mess it up! Congrats and keep it up!

FOR THE LION AND THE FIRST!

Thanks alot man! My only problem is aqquiring some consecrators-transfers! But ill think im going to get that covered! :)

• 2 months later...

Those breacher shields look fantastic!  I love the different heraldry for each soldier.

I've considered doing Consecrators - I like the Dark Angels and the Consecrators logo is reminiscent of the Chalice symbol of the Unitarian Universalist Church, so it has a special appeal to me.

I just don't like painting black armor - it's not hard for me to do, I just prefer not to.  It's part of the reason I went Raptors instead of Raven Guard.

Keep up the good work.