Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Khornate Renegade Knight

Khorne Knight Daemon Possessed Titan 40k Conversion Green Stuff

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Pandoras Bitz Box

Pandoras Bitz Box

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 426 posts

Im not sure I've posted in here before but my friend Krakendoomcool has encouraged me to post my final photos form my WIP thread here. Its a Christmas present for my friend, we went halves on Renegade box set and I offered to convert his Knight for his world Eaters for Christmas... I've probably spent 100+ hours on this.

There is a condensed version of the whole process I documented on Bolter over on the Blog Here

MG_0280.jpg?w=700&h=MG_0281.jpg?w=700&h=MG_0282.jpg?w=700&h=MG_0283.jpg?w=700&h=

I hope you all like it, I'm very proud of it and I cant wait for him to open it in a couple of days!

Edited by Pandoras Bitz Box, 23 December 2018 - 09:41 AM.

• Brother Tyler, Doghouse, Prot and 25 others like this

Bolter and Chainsword Threads

CHAOS

TYRANIDS

www.Krakendoomcool.Wordpress.com

Twitter: @Pandorasbitzbox

Rasclomalum

Rasclomalum

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 368 posts

Exquisite, I'm at a loss for words! The pose, the paint job, the metal-as-balls berserker emerging from the top hatch... bravo, sir! Truly a work of art.

Edited by Rasclomalum, 23 December 2018 - 09:56 AM.

Son of Carnelian

Son of Carnelian

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,262 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels and Black Legion
Oh my God. That's one of the absolute craziest things I've ever seen in this hobby. Top notch work!

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,164 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
Impressive. I love the running pose. Is the guy on top the Knight Scion, or a passenger?

Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)
Sisters of Battle+ Fenrisian Beer- Inhibitions- Sanity= Trouble! (Order of the Blazing Heart Rocket Punch Pimp Magnet She-Wolf)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Reasons to use the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think the Librarian Dreadnought needs Furious Charge AND It Will Not Die to beat down a Chaos-worshiping punk and his Defiler, while a Stormraven needs a Vanquisher cannon to beat down this punk's Heldrake.

Pandoras Bitz Box

Pandoras Bitz Box

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 426 posts
Glad you like it guys! It was a little while in the making but I got there in the end with 5 days to spare!

The guy is the pilot, the idea being that the world eaters have captured this Knight and brutally integrated this berserker into it. The ideas are all quite loose,my friend may want to think of his own origin lore.

CHAOS

TYRANIDS

Syward

Syward

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 132 posts
  • Faction: Deathwatch / Khorne Daemons

Oh holy censored.gif! That's amazing! thumbsup.gif  Really, great work, that CCW is brutally gorgeous! 

:jaw:

Edited by Syward, 25 December 2018 - 04:48 PM.

Vash113

Vash113

++ SCRIPTOR CLASSIARIUM ++

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,659 posts

Absolutely fantastic work, I particularly like what you did with the shoulder pads, integrating them into the main hull to make a solid, wide frontage of armor, quite cool looking. thumbsup.gif

• Guiltysparc and Syward like this

"Are we going to scrap about it now. Argue which Legion is the toughest?"
"The answer always is, the Wolves of Fenris," Torgadon put in. "Because they're clinically insane."
-1st Captain Sigismund of the Imperial Fists and Captain of the Luna Wolves 2nd Company.

Comprehensive History Archive

Aeternus

Aeternus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 999 posts
  • Faction: The Eighth // Drukhari

Really impressive! The skulls emerging from rent armour panels, the pretty much almost seamless blending of multiple pieces of armour and models together, the chaotic look of the neck and head, all make a really amazing model!

10/10 

and one very lucky friend :P 

Terran_zps971683eb.pnggallery_60566_6038_61161.png Call_of_Chaos_11_Banner_01a.jpggallery_48988_15094_2398.png

Pandoras Bitz Box

Pandoras Bitz Box

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 426 posts
Thanks everyone, I've really appreciated all the positive feedback. He really loved it so that's good, he got me a Tyranid Harridan for Christmas!

@Vash113
That's a single shoulder guard cut in half. Im pleased with how I managed to integrate it but i only did it at all because I couldn't pose the Fist Arm in that runnning pose with the regular position! One of those natural developments.

I have plenty more crazy projects to get on with but for now I just need to get and paint some of my Grey hordes. 😊

CHAOS

TYRANIDS

AnvilofFenris

AnvilofFenris

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 139 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves, Phoenix Warriors
That’s a very nicely done conversion! The armour panels you modified with teeth and the other chaosy elements, to me at least, look indistinguishable from the forge world parts. I think you’ve hit the conversion holy grail: change it, but make it look like it could be a kit. The head position is weird, but the good kind of weird, and the pilot who is so berserk he can’t even stay in his seat tops things off nicely! Well done!

gallery_24878_5332_50483.jpg

gallery_17224_3068_108.gif

A Melancholic Sanguinity

A Melancholic Sanguinity

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 576 posts
"Walk me closer! I want to hit them with my axe!"
  • AnvilofFenris likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Khorne, Knight, Daemon, Possessed, Titan, 40k, Conversion, Green Stuff

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users