Khornate Renegade Knight

Hey everyone, I recently finished a two and a half month project and my friend Krakendoomcool has encouraged me to post my final photos form my WIP thread elsewhere on Bolter for people to see, so this post is for anyone who doesn't check the hall of honour. Its a Christmas present for my friend, we went halves on Renegade box set and I offered to convert his Knight for his world Eaters for Christmas... I've probably spent 100+ hours on this.

There is a condensed version of the whole process I documented on Bolter, as well as more photos, over here on the Blog Here

MG_0280.jpg?w=700&h=MG_0281.jpg?w=700&h=MG_0282.jpg?w=700&h=MG_0283.jpg?w=700&h=

I hope you all like it, I'm very proud of it and I cant wait for him to open it tomorrow!

Wow, you have coaxed a lot of dynamism out of the knight kit- I really like the pilot exploding out of the cockpit, axe and hammer  in hand. The seams bursting with skulls is also a really nice touch. You even have skulls imprinted in the soles of the thing's feet. Fantastic!

Archived