Looking for Alternative Blightlord Axes

Slothysaur

Does anyone know of sellers for alternative axes for Blightlord Terminators? As we know only 3 come in the kit and I'm in need of more without getting scalped on eBay. Plus it would add variety to the squad!

Look at the Age of Sigmar Blightkings kit. Some axes there I believe. Should be listed in the Maggotkin of Nurgle faction under Chaos

Not really scaled for Blightlords though. better for normal Plague Marines IMHO

An axe is an axe is an axe. Just cover some bloodreaver axes in rust. Or if you are really cheap, do the same thing with marauder axes.

^this

Any axe with a proper paintjob will work nicely as a DG axe. Plus points if you do some greenstuff work to make it look more Nurgle-y.

An axe is an axe is an axe. Just cover some bloodreaver axes in rust. Or if you are really cheap, do the same thing with marauder axes.

^this

Any axe with a proper paintjob will work nicely as a DG axe. Plus points if you do some greenstuff work to make it look more Nurgle-y.

Cheap sounds good after my last FW purchase... These above axes, would they be comparable in size to the Blightlord axes? The size is the only thing that I'm truely worried about, I can just chop up some swords from the kit. That and that it's an axe lol

Archived