Necrosis in a DG army?

General Strike

The Tainted keyword doesnt really exist beyond him anymore. Everything else should work like normal AFAIK. Didnt he get a points increase recently? He isnt the "must have" favorite of the min/max crowd.

Personally, I am sick of the Necrosius/Typhus party bus... Especially when in the fluff they utterly hate each other

It's a way to get good mileage out of poxwalkers, with them being T4 S4 re-rolling Disgustingly Resilient of one and +1 to hit. But I agree, I just wanted to know how to run him.

Really, now with the points increase, the Necrosius/Typhus Party Bus isnt that great anymore IMHO. Back before the change to Poxwalkers and the stratagems, people abused the crap out of it. Having Typhus babysit the Poxwalkers, is a waste of Typhus now. 

Hell, with the points drop on Surgeons, he gives the reroll to any DEATH GUARD INFANTRY with Disgustingly resilient, not just Poxwalkers. Better buy, and you arent using a cookiecutter netlist combo that is the Party Bus

I like him regardless of any poxwalker stuff. He is a better sorc and a better fighter. I don't know why they went up on his points.

The increased cost is an official certification "this unit is good".

lol

He was undercosted but that doesn't make him good. Crawlers are good, guardsmen are good, Dominus knights are good... Necrosius was niche at best when he was cheaper. Now he is nothing.

Archived