[Paint Log] BoS's Grey Knights

BetterOffShred

In the imgur album, on an image, there should be a small arrow on the upper right corner. If you click on it, it'll have a thing that says "Get share links". Click on that option, and the one that says "BBCode (Forums)" is the one you want, as it has the proper tags on it already. Otherwise, the image's direct url with the image tags (which is before the url and then the same with a / in front of img) around it.

Like so:
SfFo2bd.jpg

I0CMCE6.jpg

By the way, I like the Dreadknight repose. It looks good :thumbsup:

Hey thanks dude. Good looking out, I'll take some more pics tonight and post some more of my lads!

No problem!

Please note: What I said is how imgur works on desktops, I've never used it on phone or tablet, so I'm unsure if it's different :lol:

Thanks dudes. I had to leave the house early to watch the WSU football game, but I looked at my stuff and I'm excited to post some pics. I will probably be splitting time between these dudes and my Khorne Daemons as I'll be playing them soon.

I have 2 venerable dreads in progress too for the GK.. going to go full lascannons just for long range shooty. I also have a storm raven ..

Very nice pose!

How did you find the assembly and stability on just that one leg? I've tried modelling my DK into a leaning forward position on BOTH legs and I've had nightmares from those ball joints. How did you find all that force going through just that one point?

Well the way that socket is construxted the ball part really only glues in a little circle tangent around the tip of the socket.. so I mauled the socket a little with my rotary tool so the ball touched in a few spots and then administered a healthy amount of super glue. It seems pretty strong. Getting the other leg to bend back I had to cut it at the hip and move everything back, that part was way harder to get stability out of. I did the same thing to my knight, which I plan on posting pics of today hopefully.

I will look and see if I have any WIP pics of the leg conversion. I'm pretty sure I took some

Grey Knights themed Imperial Knight

Got it working :P

This is  a WIP..  there's quite a bit of paint left to do, the one ankle plate isn't glued on yet (it falls off in the last pic) and the battle cannon isn't painted yet .  I also have to add the cable to the left leg that had to be trimmed for the pose.

MaX5kam.jpg

Op9Dxeq.jpg

dKUYszF.jpg

X7ufFyo.jpg

6GxiNFG.jpg

Thanks for looking

Excellent works. Why are chains hanging off the Knight's back? So he can carry Grey Knights hanging off the chains (who'll also prevent enemy infantry from climbing up the chains and planting melta bombs on the Knight's back), or a Grey Knights Thunderhawk Transporter can carry him by the chains?

Archived