nice - just what I needed to get painting again Dosjetka

I, marcusc, vow in the name of Rogal Dorn and the Imperial Fists to complete the following by 2nd March 2019

• Razorback tank x3
  • Deathwatch Chaplain (to honour the memory of Chaplain Carnak - Ultramarines movie)
  • Techmarine (just a 2nd edition vintage)

For Dorn, Terra, and the Emperor!

razorbacks modelled up

2018 11 29 09.16.06

I, Focslain, vow in the name of Rogal Dorn and the Hammer of Dorn chapter to complete one Primaris Lieutenant by 2nd March 2019.

Pict to be add once I find the bugger.

Edit: Found him, took over a day rooting through my bits bin.

Hammerwip

Well this looks promising. I need to atone for IFE V so this looks ideal. Got my Sons of Doom, Vanquishers and some Legio Deathwatch minis to potentially use here so I'll make a vow when I have reviewed my resources.

Cambrius

Ah, this is auspicious! First day back to the site in two months and I hear the call for the sons of Dorn. It's time to get back in the saddle!

I'll just trundle up to the workbench and paw through the piles of shame to find something. I believe there might be a Whirlwind Scorpius up there awaiting attention. Be back with a vow soon, brothers.

I, Rizara, vow in the name of Rogal Dorn and the Crimson Fists to complete 5 intercessors, 5 reivers, and one primaris ancient, and a sicaran battle tank by 2nd March 2019.

For Dorn, Terra, Pedro Kantor, and the Emperor!!!!

med_gallery_1313_15136_432578.jpg

med_gallery_1313_15136_30418.jpg

Updated to add the picture that included the sicaran battle tank. Added the tank to my vow, simply because it must be painted ASAP and i need to add some color to it before my game next week.

I, Hellebras, vow on the honor of Rogal Dorn and the Imperial Fists to finish painting ten Intercessors with bolt rifles and five Hellblasters with plasma incinerators by the second of March, 2019. Walls fall; Fists do not!

gallery_85913_15139_1055240.jpg

gallery_85913_15139_1320264.jpg

I, Semper Fortis, vow on the honor of my Legion and our Primarch to complete the basing on this squad of heavy support choom by 2nd March, 2019 or submit to the discipline of my brethren.

Primarch, Progenitor, to your glory and to the glory of Him on Terra!

gallery_86689_11936_475941.png

edited to fix auto(in)correct

You know, I'm really glad that we have so many painting events because after Knightfall this year I looked at my backlog and it was practically non-existent! In addition the constant display of everyone's prowess has continued to inspire my own efforts even if my attempts aren't as illustrious as some of our more accomplished brethren. Anyway on to the vow!

I CaptnRussia, vow in the name of Rogal Dorn and his most steadfast chapter, the Imperial Fists, to complete 2 Whirlwind Artillery Tanks by 2nd March 23:59

Primarch Progenitor to your glory and the glory of Him on Terra!

Beginning picture

RnSOj1L.jpg

My weekend in return for a bit of progress toward my vow, extra armour added should serve as real estate for more fist decals :wink:

med_gallery_80881_12688_817161.jpg

I've been tempted into doing a second vintage techmarine at the same time, why not when your in as much hobby debt as me, so a reveal of that one too is on the way..

I, Brother Christopher, vow in the name of Rogal Dorn and the Black Templars to complete 5 (five) veteran assault marines by 2nd March 2019.

G3xP25y.jpg

I've been saying in my wip thread that I'm not so huge on assembling and painting pewter models, but by the Emperor - these sculpts are amazing. Despite their customisability and variety of options, in terms of pure looks the new multi-part plastic kits, including Primaris, are nowhere near as characterful as these old guys.

I, Skorp, vow in the name of Rogal Dorn, Pedro Kantor and the 128 Crimson Fists surviving Rynn's World to complete 5 intercessors as crimson fists reinforcements by 2nd March 2019.

http://i65.tinypic.com/k1aqys.jpg

(just need shoulder pads, fist bling, and a sargeant head I like)

I, Brother viewasjack, vow in the name of our blessed Primarch Rogal Dorn, Master Pedro Kantor and the Emperor himself to finally finish 7 Crimson Fist Space Marine Heroes by 2nd March 2019.

There is only the Emperor.

He is our shield and protector!

45754792705_ac76b7bec8_b.jpg

Welcome Cambrius, Brother Christopher, and appiah5. I'm looking forward to seeing you paint your models. :thumbsup:

I've been a very old frequent of the BA forum, but my Primaris force will be Imperial Fists so I will likely be sticking around for a while hereabouts. Painting yellow is familiar to me from BA Fast Attack helmets, but we'll see how well I fare with a full armor..

Oh, to satisfy the requirements, here are the models (came in the model just now) unassembled as yet:

med_gallery_60983_15146_11662.jpg

Archived