Welcome Skorp, viewasjack, and Chaoself! :tu:

appiah5: I thought I recognised the name. Welcome to your new home. ;)

Mordian Glory: Those filthy xenos abominations can wait until Fabruary/March! :D

I really, really, really want to get involved in this, but I've just started work as a teacher at a school for the Deaf (which means extra time dedicated to preparation until I'm more fluent in sign language) and I still have a Death Guard commission army to complete.

I'm going to plug away at it, though, as I have over 170 models needing some TLC, and try to fit something in before the deadline!

Welcome Skorp, viewasjack, and Chaoself! :thumbsup:

appiah5: I thought I recognised the name. Welcome to your new home. :wink:

Mordian Glory: Those filthy xenos abominations can wait until Fabruary/March! :biggrin.:

Loyalty to the Imperium will always take priority over Xenos :P

Mordian Glory, considering that you meddle with xeno filth, I think you should work on a Chaplain. Coz you never know... :wink:

I dont have another chaplain that needs painting sadly, but I do have a jump pack Marshal :)

I, Mordian Glory, vow in the name of Sigismund, the First Captain of the VII legion Astartes, the first Emperor's Champion, and first High Marshall of the Black Templars.

I Mordian Glory, vow in the name of Rogal Dorn, in service to our glorious Emperor, to complete a jump pack Marshal by the 2nd day of March 2019.

For Sigismund, Dorn, Terra, and the Emperor!

Y80dcQF.jpg

Love the arms blades Mordian Glory! Are they a kitbash creation?

As for me, I have my Sternguard lined up in front of me and will be getting to work on them soon. Haven't painted purple in a while so hopefully it goes well.

Cambrius

I hope this is a legal unit as I don't have the HH rules. I'm just painting these because I like them with the possibility of playing them in the future if ever. If anything is wrong please let me know and i'll try to correct it.

I, Kriegsmacht, vow in the name of Rogal Dorn and the Imperial Fists Legion to complete 

1 10 man squad with 

Sergeant w/ powerfist(might add the lightning claws) and plasma gun

Melta Gun

by 2nd March 2019

For Dorn, Terra, and the Emperor!

I was planning on Painting these Mark IVs in the early Crusade colours and can be seen on some of the marines especially the Yellow right arm. Then my mind changed a couple of times before coming back to IFs. Had to scavenge for bitz to complete these guys so the armour is a bit mixed up. Hoping this will give me the kick I need to focus and finish them.

med_gallery_98789_13239_1649953.png

First Repulors TRIBUNE almost done, still need doors but the weather isn't good for spraying right now. added the Imperial fist symbol to the front as a nod to this event.

The Forge World Razorback turret looks good on the Repulsor. The paint application and weathering effects are well done.

Another vow dug out of the shame pile, this one also two years in stasis.

I, Semper Fortis, vow on the honor of my Legion and our Primarch to paint a Whirlwind Scorpius and a Spartan by 2nd March, 2019 or submit to the discipline of my brethren.

gallery_86689_11936_382242.png

Well the Lt is almost done, few more details still needed. While not shown the helmet and backpack are completed.

Hammerwip2

I also found a standard Lt model I was working on and will add as a second vow to finish once I'm done with the primaris one.

Mordian Glory, considering that you meddle with xeno filth, I think you should work on a Chaplain. Coz you never know... :wink:

And if you call that Chaplain "Dosjetka", it'll be even better. :P

I really, really, really want to get involved in this, but I've just started work as a teacher at a school for the Deaf (which means extra time dedicated to preparation until I'm more fluent in sign language) and I still have a Death Guard commission army to complete.

I'm going to plug away at it, though, as I have over 170 models needing some TLC, and try to fit something in before the deadline!

You can vow even just a single model, Deafbok. I hope we see something from you before the end. :tu:

I, Mordian Glory, vow in the name of Sigismund, the First Captain of the VII legion Astartes, the first Emperor's Champion, and first High Marshall of the Black Templars.

I Mordian Glory, vow in the name of Rogal Dorn, in service to our glorious Emperor, to complete a jump pack Marshal by the 2nd day of March 2019.

For Sigismund, Dorn, Terra, and the Emperor!

*snip*

Welcome, Mordian Glory!

Well. My 3 LRCs are very nearly ready for the last phase of the process. Paint!

*snip*

Looking good so far, CFH!

Looks good, Dusk. Are the various symbols decals or did you paint them on?

And done! Thanks for the push, guys. This squad has been waiting for two years for basing.

*snip*

First Blood to Semper Fortis! Nicely done, sister. :tu:

I hope this is a legal unit as I don't have the HH rules. I'm just painting these because I like them with the possibility of playing them in the future if ever. If anything is wrong please let me know and i'll try to correct it.

I, Kriegsmacht, vow in the name of Rogal Dorn and the Imperial Fists Legion to complete 

1 10 man squad with 

Sergeant w/ powerfist(might add the lightning claws) and plasma gun

Melta Gun

by 2nd March 2019

*snip*

I was planning on Painting these Mark IVs in the early Crusade colours and can be seen on some of the marines especially the Yellow right arm. Then my mind changed a couple of times before coming back to IFs. Had to scavenge for bitz to complete these guys so the armour is a bit mixed up. Hoping this will give me the kick I need to focus and finish them.

Your vow is fine, Kriegsmacht! Welcome to the event!

*snip*

First Repulors TRIBUNE almost done, still need doors but the weather isn't good for spraying right now. added the Imperial fist symbol to the front as a nod to this event.

You've done a fine job, ST.Lazarus. The Razorback turret swap works very well!

Another vow dug out of the shame pile, this one also two years in stasis.

I, Semper Fortis, vow on the honor of my Legion and our Primarch to paint a Whirlwind Scorpius and a Spartan by 2nd March, 2019 or submit to the discipline of my brethren.

*snip*

Vow 2 already? Can't wait to see them painted!

Some progress, hoping to finish this week and get another 5 on the way.

*snip*

Solid progress, BSA!

Well the Lt is almost done, few more details still needed. While not shown the helmet and backpack are completed.

I also found a standard Lt model I was working on and will add as a second vow to finish once I'm done with the primaris one.

Keep it up and you'll be done soon enough!

@Dos - Can I enter my Primaris Ancient as a vow? Stupid question, I suspect, but I'm trying to get back in the swing of the B&C again. It's been too long since I've done a challenge.

Of course. :) You can enter whatever model(s) you'd like in whatever state so long as they are (to be) painted as Imperial Fists or successors and aren't completed yet. And welcome back!

I, Brother Talarian, vow in the name of Rogal Dorn and the Black Templars to complete one Sword Brother of the Reveles Crusade by 2nd March 2019.

For Dorn, for Sigismund, for the Emperor!

(Pic will he added when I eventually get it up)

Welcome to the event, Talarian! I was starting to think that almost none of the Templars would show up. :o

I, Father Mehman, scribe of Meleager, vow in the name of Rogal Dorn and the Crimson Tusks to complete one Primaris Ancient and one Primaris Lieutenant by 2nd March 2019.

med_gallery_83709_15161_27364.jpgmed_gallery_83709_15161_123277.jpg

The Primaris Ancient has yet to be primed, and the Primaris Lieutenant is in near this current state - still largely unfinished.

Archived