Phew, been a while since I last poked my head into this thread. Apologies for the radio silence, ladies and gents. :sweat:

First off, welcome to Brother Pheidias and Marshal Helstrom. I hope you'll complete your vows in time. :tu:

Next, congrats to Arkley, Eib.Almera, viewasjack, and War Angel on their vow completions. :D

And last but not least, there are only 12 days left to complete your vows so get painting, brothers and sisters!

Good show, Brother Christopher? Can't wait to see your second vow. :P

Congratulations, Fortis! How about a sneaky third vow just before the end? ;)

I'd like to, Chaplain Dos, but I was set up for two more tanks... before I dumped my entire bottle of Vallejo rust texture all over the painting bench. The replacement won't make it in time for me to finish them. Instead I'll start getting stuff built and primed for ETL. The VIIth Legion will be making a good show there.

I, Gederas, vow in the name of Rogal Dorn and the (insert Chapter name) to complete a Deathwatch Primaris Captain with Power Fist & Plasma Pistol and Primaris Intercessor Hellblaster by 2nd March 2019.

For Dorn, Terra, and the Emperor!

I need to take a picture of the semi-assembled Hellblaster :laugh.:

So... guess who forgot to take that picture of the semi-assembled Hellblaster, only realizing he didn't take a picture until snapping the ones of the finished model? :facepalm:

This guy :laugh.:

In any case, that's my vow done. I'll get a picture of them together after I get back from work:

f4KTKkC.jpg

I'm behind sadly and don't believe I'll be able to finish in time. Have a tournament coinciding with the end of this event on Saturday and I've got a little to finish up for that still. Only have kantor blue on my intercessors thus far. I still plan to complete my vow and post completion pictures even if it is late. :(

Archived