Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

=][= Painting Event: One More Day for Rogal Dorn

- - - - - B&C painting event One More Day for Rogal Dorn OMDFRD Imperial Fists Chapter Imperial Fists successors

• Please log in to reply
203 replies to this topic

KJB

KJB

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,643 posts
  • Faction: Ultramarines

Vow complete, 1x Crimson Fist Primaris Lieutenant, and 5x Crimson Fist Intercessors:

gallery_5348_15124_35423.jpg

Cheers,
WW

😮

I love it, consider that gun swap idea stolen!
  • Wraithwing, marcusc and viewasjack like this

marcusc

marcusc

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 170 posts

I thought I needed another another day or so for Dorn, yeah more like another month.  still feel like sharing my progress, few more weathering effects to do..

med_gallery_80881_12688_1177532.jpg

med_gallery_80881_12688_932927.jpg

• Focslain, Brother Chaplain Kage, Chaplain Dosjetka and 2 others like this

gallery_45765_12908_1745.pnggallery_45765_12339_1383.pnggallery_48988_15094_2023.pnggallery_48988_15094_1196.png

Brother Chaplain Kage

Brother Chaplain Kage

++ SACERDOS UMBRA ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 7,452 posts
  • Faction: VIII Legion - Crimson Sons

Beautiful weathering! Awesome job.

• marcusc likes this

dVIGLrG.pngFPVd6je.pngQiZFXmD.png

Hope is the first step to despair.

Mordian Glory

Mordian Glory

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 328 posts

Ok so I am a complete idiot! 

I thought we had until the end of March not the beginning! Welp that teaches me for not being vigilant enough when signing up for one of these things :(

"I once gave the order to one of my platoons to fix bayonets and charge a squad of genestealers. If they believed in the emperor hard enough they could win... I don't think they believed enough..."

WhkeMH9.jpg
v9Z8gMi.jpg
oJPD61i.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: B&C painting event, One More Day for Rogal Dorn, OMDFRD, Imperial Fists Chapter, Imperial Fists successors

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users