The rise of Legio Cascadia!

Rabenga

Adding the image tags ( img] in front and then [/img at the end (You'll need to add in the first / last square brackets)) to each end of the pic above will get the job done, as will right-clicking on the image and selecting "copy image" and then "pasting" it here will work

fU1la1T.jpg

:tu:

Cheers,

Jono

Edited by Grotsmasha

Looks good Rabenga. Interesting choice of colours - blue and white on top and a military green below. Is that a split you will copy across to other titans or one you might invert/play around with for others?

Either way, it's a really good start. :)

To expand on the instructions, here's what the BBCode for using images looks like with your URL:

[img=https://i.imgur.com/fU1la1T.jpg]
The color scheme harkens back to old Battletech schemes, the earthy green at the bottom blending better with a woodland terrain setting and the blue with the sky.

I like the effects you've achieved at the barrel holes.

Do you have a closeup of the design on the right ribcage (the red on white)?

w1l8ojj.jpg

Ha! It works!

The color scheme and legio is inspired by the Cascadia flag...it's a Pacific Northwest thing...I am planning on keeping the green on bottom, light grey in middle and blue on top theme for the rest of the legio...currently have a reaver and two hounds on the table...

Edited by Rabenga

Nice weathering. What did you do for the tilting shields, did you layer up multiple transfers?

Yeah, layered a few transfers....not entirely pleased with the results and will probably re do them... Still messing around with the iconography of the legion...if I really wanted to continue the Cascadia theme, I would be using a black fir tree silouet..but it is a pain to freehand and I can't find decals...I have a bunch of Fleur de leis from an old Inquisitor decal sheet that I'm thinking of using (there is one on the warlord weapon shield)...but I'm not in love with it... Any advice would be appreciated.