The rise of Legio Cascadia!

Rabenga

I feel you on the kid thing. I'm contemplating picking up the Start Box to paint up for my son. He plays House Cadmus in 40K so I'll probably go Gryphonnicus so he can have tiny versions of his Knights.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sooo, here's the battle report! The opposing legios space ship got lost in the warp, so we ended up having a small game. Here are the two sides...

VJi0A8L.jpg

Meatus Maximus (warlord) and Trogdor with a banner of questoris knights vs Lord Killmeister (reaver), The Chort, and the scissor sisters (cerastus banner).

Edited by Rabenga

sABPOoU.jpg

Turn one saw some manuevering on the part of the knights and the warhounds, Lord Killmeister (aka Lemmy) and Meatus had first fire orders so did not move. Lemmy managed to strip the sheilds off Trogdor with a barage from the gattling blaster, Meatus managed to do critical damage to Lemmy's leg with the volcano cannon (that's why Lemmy's staring off into left field in the pictures, stabilizers seized and swung him around...)

Edited by Rabenga

Turn two... Meatus took first fire and missed. Lemmy booked it to cover behind a building and repaired his leg and a few void sheilds. The warhounds prowled around a bit, but managed to stay out of the line of fire. The questoris knights advanced and the scissor sisters advanced behind cover, waiting to spring their trap and stab some stuff with their shiny pink lances! Edited by Rabenga

Turn three...

F49HYQr.jpg

The scissor sisters jump out of a dark alley and charge the unsuspecting enemy knights!

my6Y6QD.jpg

The lone questoris survivor decides to go out with a bang and assualts the Chort...

pAHU8y2.jpg

Lemmy lights up Trogdor with everything he's got...

Edited by Rabenga

Turn 4...

Gx8umQp.jpg

With the demise of Trogdor and the Questoris knight banner, Lemmy and friends turn their attention to the lone survivor.

Lemmy strips some sheilds and does some damage to Meatus' leg,. The Chort does some damage to Meatus' body with his supercharged plasma blast gun...( Surviving the reactor roll!)

lCyLzTT.jpg

The scissor sisters line up to charge the beast, unfortunately, one of them is vaporized by a volcano cannon!

Turn 5...

axF6C3L.jpg

Meatus decides to stomp away from the unicorn clad knight with the pointy stick...The earlier charge did critical damage, leading to a reactor melt down that destroyed the mighty warlord...sweet revenge!

Edited by Rabenga

• 1 month later...

Really cool little batrep visually - nice work.

And then that work so far... something else! Incredible colours and contrast, amazing - can't wait to see more.

I see you're a fellow enthusiast for glowing void shield generators. But, I wonder if they'll appear sufficiently luminescent compared to those fab flames? :wink:

Also, thanks for the tip about the stencils.