The rise of Legio Cascadia!

Rabenga

• 3 weeks later...
I think the purple is perfect. If it were any brighter you may risk losing some of the depth and contrast of the flames, and the current shade gives it a more menacing feel than if it were a lighter shade closer to royal purple. I would suggest doing the other flames more like the legs where they darken into red, that's a great fade and it gives the model more color variation.

This is looking fantastic. I think the transfers really complete the model and the basing is good too.

I think the antlers are kind of weird, but maybe that's the point. It's a bit bizarre to have those natural components and colours sticking out of such a mechanical model painted in such unnatural colours.

Stunning work. Stands out at distances best measured in light-minutes. 

I'm not totally a fan of the antlers, but I get the reasoning behind them. And the decals do a wonderful job of emphasising the other-worldliness of the scheme. Great stuff!

Thanks for the vote of confidence y'all, this type of painting is definitely not my usual...but it's good to experiment, no? I'm most comfortable with heavily weathered and muted military paintjobs, so a flashy purple robot with pink flames was definitely a stretch for me... So in the spirit of crazy, here's the creepy baby head version...too much?

Warlord Titan creepy baby head https://imgur.com/gallery/3lF8aRf

CqZWZ5T.jpg

Needs paint...thinking black horns a la antelope and a brass face to match the trim... Thinking about naming this one "Electric Wizzard"

Edited by Rabenga

I quite like the idea of the creepy baby head, but not that actual one. It’s a bit flat, which reduces the creepiness.

I do like the moth eyebrows. Properly weird.

Edited by Mandragola