The rise of Legio Cascadia!

Rabenga

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm baaack! Getting back into the swing of things...nother reaver on the bench for Fabuloso... Been busy building up a bunch of vanguard 6mm stuff...can't help myself, the giant stompy robots need tiny mans to stomp!

And a shout out to BBJ for the sandpaper road idea...thanks dude!

• 2 weeks later...

What about the bat wings?

That’s what I’m saying, can you plop the carapace on there? I looked to replace my tiny Reaver shoulders but didn’t find anything to blow up my skirt. Do the wings clear the carapace?

Important question: is this meant to be painted as armor or as actual membranes growing?  If it's meant to be armor I'd remove the dew claw along the front edge, if it's meant to be actual membranes growing you might tack them to the underside of the arms and see if they'll extend to the carapace like real batwings - especially if you've already glued in the arms to be a true brawler. Might look cool too.

Also the Warlord over/under megabolter looks much better on a Reaver like that than a Warlord :unsure.: I mocked up the Warlord Apoc launcher on a Reaver too.

Edited by Fajita Fan

Hey fajita,. Not sure on the organic/nonorganic nature of the wings...I do like the idea of them extending under the carapace...the cut end definitely needs to be finished/improved somehow...I'm glad you approve of the warlord Vulcan on a reaver...was a happy accident Christmas be present from my 80 year old mother...pretty good gift considering I could have ended up with any number of things from forgeworld that I have no use for...pretty easy conversion, just trimmed some off the bottom and glued a tube with a magnet on the bottom and presto, reaver carpace Vulcan mega bolter.

Your mom bought you FW stuff?  My parents wouldn't know this hobby from a hole in the ground.  

Given the cool style of your other titans I'd probably make the wings into ornate armor panels, they would look pretty badass especially with that bright highlight scheme you've got going.