Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Blitzkrieg Boppers - Van Saar Gang

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Charlo

Charlo

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 21,320 posts
So I've actually been in a second campaign since my last few posts. Not as active as I'd like but i did manage two Excellent games thus far.

The first was an "AMBULL HUNT" in which 9 gangs split into 3 factions were out for killing NPC's including a dreaded Ambull (they are no joke!)

Long story short, my Juve managed to swoop in at the last minute and secure the kill! The club went wild, everyone cheered! ...then a rogue ganger from some Orlock bastards saunters over and takes her poor head off with one swipe of his chainsword! :'( for my Victory though I gained a borewyrm pet!

My next game was earlier this week, against a Goliath gang. 6 man tunnel skirmish and was absolutely knife edge and eventful. Stand out moments include:

-My worm performing a Coup De Grâce and eating most of a poor Goliath 🐛☠️
-Plasma Cannons exploding both on my gang and the enemies💥
-POINT BLANK PUMP ACTION INTIMIDATION RELOADING from the Goliath's✊
-Me failing maybe two armour saves over the course of the game? Mesh + undersuit ftw 🎲
-Jurgëx and his ENDLESS supply of RAD grenades 💣☢️ seriously over two campaigns I've not failed a 5+ ammo roll for these!

Ultimately a loss for the Boppers, but totally bloody gang on gang action!

Pics from the latter game:

yWbVB8r.jpg
4GId775.jpg
XG8MCo3.jpg
Y0sz05X.jpg
znYBlF8.jpg
  • Castigator, Magos Takatus, Darnok and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users