Welcome to the 3rd (I think) iteration of "Servant of Dante wrote a homebrew Sisters codex and everyone either doesn't care or thinks it's weird"
Over the last month or so I've been reworking my 8E Sisters codex with the Beta rules in mine (they sparked an idea for yet another way of doing Acts of Faith, combining (as usual) ideas from the Witch Hunters codex with the current iteration. I think you'll find them a bit more impactful (or at least more numerous) than the ones in the Beta Codex, and if not, well, every unit can attempt each one once each Battle Round if you fork over the Faith Points for it.
The formatting is what I usually do, it's an emphasis on compactness followed by whatever I think looks good and more or less matches the general sense of GW codex formatting.
(If edits are made I'll update this link)
Things that may or may not be of interest to you or someone you know ( ):
- Order Concivtions reworked to include an Ability and an Order-specific AoF
- 10 total HQ choices: including Canoness, Palatine, Seraphim Superior, Ministorum Missionary, Helena the Virtuous, Celestine (kinda), Saint Praxedes, Uriah Jacobus, Redemptor Kyrinov, and Cardinal Armandus Helfire
- Sister Anestasia and the Devout Sisters as named Elites choices (adapted from GW's Inquisitor specialist game)
- Eremim Squads, if anyone remembers that thread
- A unique relic, Stratagem and Warlord Trait for each of the 6 Orders Majoris
- All 5 kinds of non-militant Sisters
- More vehicle equipmtent
- 'Sarissas' and Praesidium Protectivas
- A retool of Celestians and Crusaders
- 18 relics of questionable usefulness, 25 Stratagems in the same vein
- Tactical Objectives
- Some other 12th thing I'm forgetting, probably
So comments and criticism appreciated; I won't promise to implement every idea because at the end of the day this is written with me as the main target audience, since with the new codex on the horizon I doubt anyone really wants to play with someone else's fan codex (and I'm lazy, so there's that too). However, all that aside I'm interested in what people think, I'm sure many people will have some thoughts about things like AoFs or Convictions that didn't occur to me.