Legio Xestobiax....Grotsmasha gets overly optimistic....

Grotsmasha

• 4 weeks later...
I did a rough in-slicer assembly and it's closer to 135-140mm 95%. I'm not to concerned as the heights of the shoulder guns as the same, it's just the larger power generators that give it the height bump. It's going to take 4 day's to print, I'll update then :tu:

Wow! Three new Warhounds? And with the claw configuration? Now that is something I really look forward to! 

Also, is that the fabled Warlord egg-head? The one that is still missing from the Warlord range, despite half the Warlord artwork depict them? The most desirable one EVER?!?! 

Wow! Three new Warhounds? And with the claw configuration? Now that is something I really look forward to!

Also, is that the fabled Warlord egg-head? The one that is still missing from the Warlord range, despite half the Warlord artwork depict them? The most desirable one EVER?!?!

If you refer to this one, then yes. I'm considering printing a second head to fit to my Mars Alpha Warlord......

gallery_48988_16024_395081.png

Edited by Grotsmasha

Shouldn't be a problem!  Warlord is a "class" as much as a template; no reason a Lucius pattern might not be taller but narrower than a Mars pattern, etc.

Also, love that head!  I managed to get a friend to turn one out for me a few months back; I plan on using it on my Mars-pattern Warlord when I run a Mandatum Maniple since it's a little bit bigger and somewhat reminiscent of one of the old command & control heads for the beetleback ;)