Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Jetbike Squadron

3 replies to this topic

GriffonI92

GriffonI92

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 66 posts

So, I don't know how I have never noticed this before but I was wondering if someone has an answer to this:

In the Jetbike Squadron selection the 'Unit' comes with a Sergeant in addition to the 2 other normal Jetbikes but in the 'Options' there is a choice to upgrade one Jetbike guy to a Sergeant 'x' points.

Couldn't find anything in the FAQ and waiting on a response from FW but wanted to see what you guys have come up with.

Lord Thørn

Lord Thørn

++ CUNICULARIUS APOLOGUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 4,267 posts
  • Faction: Heretic Astartes (various)

Fairly sure that in my version it says 3 Jetbikers in the unit composition?

Cactus

Cactus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,043 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels

The original Legion army list (black cover) says "3 Legion Space Marine Sky Hunters". My ePub edition (v3.0) says the same. I suspect that you subconciously expected to see a sergeant plus two others and your brain filled in the details.

Gorgoff

Gorgoff

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,732 posts
  • Faction: IVth Legion
The Skyhunter Squadron comes with three regular Skyhunters stock and has the option to upgrade one biker to be a Sergeant.
Bring back Psycho Dad!
gallery_48988_10980_12646.png

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users