Tzeentch Demons HQ's

dbecer01

Personally I run a pink horror blob with brimstone horrors to fill out the battalion. So i would suggest a herald on foot. If you want to use the chariot I would use it with the herald, with the exalted flamer it loses the character rule and is too vulnerable imo. Also I made it so i could take of the disk part from the chariot and use it as a herald on a disk which I haven't used but I like to have options.

I’m a bit confused, you want a chaos demon or tson detachement?

If it’s for a chaos daemon you have heralds in start collecting boxes. You can make on foot, with chariot and on disk (just get a 40mm base) from the box. Herald of Tzeentch on disk it pretty good. The extra movement can help him follow horrors with good advance rolls.

With the start collecting boxes you already have a 30 pink Horrors ready, with a box of brimstone/blue you could add the two remaining troops.

With the rest of the start collecting boxes don’t forget to build the the exalted flamers, post-ca they are effective for their points. Flamers are ok too but serves similar purpose to pink horrors with a bit more punch and less survivability.

For Tson just go 3 daemon prince or Arhiman and 2DP. The daemon prince of Tzeentch are just too good to pass with access to 18 spells and smite cast not affected by previous cast attempt.

Well, tbh I'm a little confused. In the Tsons codex, it looks like there are Daemon units that I can run, but in the Battlescribe app, it doesn't contain any Daemon units. Since I want to run both, I will make a detachment of Daemons and a detachment of 1ksons.

The best is to get a chaos daemon tzeentch detachment, with an herald and a TS daemon prince.

You loose the loci because of the DP but our Loci is not good anyway.

Then for brotherhood of sorcerer, these 2 HQ wont have it so just start smiting with then. First one will smite on 5+, and the second on 6+

Then smite all the HQ from the TS detachment on 5+

Archived