Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Carnivale

Necromunda game

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Dam13n

Dam13n

++ CÆLATOR ALTRICES ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 2,365 posts
  • Faction: The Scions
The Carnivale, my custom Necromunda Gang is (bar varnishing) done. Making use of my extensive bits box, this proved to be a fun modelling and painting project. I usually limit my palette when doing projects, but not this time. So this was a nice departure from the norm. I hope you like them.

45977613244_d8e3efb2a2_b.jpg

39737296163_3f30f1d95a_b.jpg

46702301641_a8ab3aae02_b.jpg

39737297393_754d461e4b_b.jpg

32827386408_7229842c9e_b.jpg

45786925375_c2e5cc0981_b.jpg

46702302011_4e64903d67_b.jpg
  • Brother Tyler, Master Toddius, Draakur and 34 others like this

Gederas

Gederas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,490 posts

Quite an eclectic group. And a VERY wide array of bits. Like, I can see Escher, DEldar, AdMech.... Wow.

• Dam13n likes this

DuskRaider

DuskRaider

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,981 posts
  • Faction: Death Guard, 3rd Grand Company
Wow, these are REALLY nice! I love the blend of bits to make a unique gang and the paint job on each is top notch. Great job!
  • Dam13n likes this

Check out my Photobucket Here
 DuskRaider's 40K Nurgle: An Experiment in Flesh and Machine (House Makabius & Dark Mechanicum WIP currently)

In Service of the Death Lord: DuskRaider's Adeptus Titanicus Project

DuskRaider's 30K Word Bearers Force

DuskRaider's 3rd Grand Company Death Guard Legion Force

To view my older threads, please go to the link HERE and download the add-on to view Photobucket linked images.

Interrogator Stobz

Interrogator Stobz

++ VILICUS PISCARIAM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,249 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels
Brilliant stuff Dam13n, brilliant.
Loving the low key pastels contrasting the bold stripes etc. amazing hair too :tu:
Loving the terrain as well, your games must look epic.
  • Dam13n likes this

Be Pure, Be Vigilant, Behave.

gallery_48988_15465_19298.pngETL_2013_04_Primus_Inter_Pares_zps079e68Img_CH00_08Awards_02_LPC_2013B.gifImg_CH00_08Awards_05f_PtR_2012.gifETL_Medal_06.gif

Stobz'z DAngles

Cactus

Cactus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,052 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels

Great bases too. I use a similar patterned plasticard on my Mechanicum but I love the way you've split the surface with the pipes.

• Dam13n likes this

Dam13n

Dam13n

++ CÆLATOR ALTRICES ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 2,365 posts
Cheers guys. Gederas - there aren't any Escher bits there. Though there are a couple of Van Saar masks attached to belts.

Gederas

Gederas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,490 posts

Cheers guys. Gederas - there aren't any Escher bits there. Though there are a couple of Van Saar masks attached to belts.

Ah. The legs with the pointy studs looked like the Escher legs :lol:

• Dam13n likes this

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 8,540 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
Well done.
  • Dam13n likes this

Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)
Sisters of Battle+ Fenrisian Beer- Inhibitions- Sanity= Trouble! (Order of the Blazing Heart Rocket Punch Pimp Magnet She-Wolf)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Reasons to use the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think the Librarian Dreadnought needs Furious Charge AND It Will Not Die to beat down a Chaos-worshiping punk and his Defiler, while a Stormraven needs a Vanquisher cannon to beat down this punk's Heldrake.

AnvilofFenris

AnvilofFenris

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 145 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves, Phoenix Warriors

Quite an eclectic group. And a VERY wide array of bits. Like, I can see Escher, DEldar, AdMech.... Wow.

I can spot some GSC bits too, and is that masked face from the Blood Bowl Elves? Great job taking all those disparate parts and making unique models that still look cohesive as a gang, lovely paint jobs too. Big thumbs up!
  • Dam13n likes this

gallery_24878_5332_50483.jpg

gallery_17224_3068_108.gif

Draakur

Draakur

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,653 posts
  • Faction: The Desolators
Super cool! Forgive my ignorance if it’s obvious somehow, but what gang do you run them as?
  • Dam13n likes this
ATTACK is the only order worth remembering

Dam13n

Dam13n

++ CÆLATOR ALTRICES ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 2,365 posts
I'll probably run them as Delaque. Though a few people have suggested Venator.
  • Draakur likes this

Bryan Blaire

Bryan Blaire

++ EXPLORATOR BIOLOGIS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 6,380 posts
  • Faction: Imperium, Chaos, Xenos
Looks like all the legs from the Blood Bowl Elven Union Team, as well as most of the heads.

Love the way these guys all came together, Dam13n, they look fantastic and you did a great job piecing all your members together to look really unique. Awesome stuff and very inspired!
  • Dam13n likes this
My DA Successor Chapter DIY - Stoneburners: Index Astartes Stoneburners
Posted Here: Stoneburners WiP - DA Forum
Completed Squads: Stoneburners - Hall of Honor Forum
Other Material Here (Angels on both sides of the War and Wolves): PCA WiP Forum
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Doghouse

Doghouse

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,189 posts
  • Faction: Summoners

Those are amazing, really unique look for the gang and fantastic choice of parts. As a whole they come together nicely and the choice of colours really compliments their tone. Top notch stuff! :tu: 

• Dam13n likes this

TRUESCALE SPACE MARINE TUTORIAL

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Spoiler

Vel'Cona

Vel'Cona

++ DUCTOR EXSANGUIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 5,809 posts
  • Faction: WAAAGH!!!

Cool basing, great use of colour, subtle highlights.  I even like the kitbash choices :)  Stellar work!

• Dam13n likes this

Seems like these models will never end!

ETL_2015_Banner_02_Custos_Fidei_02.jpgETL_2016_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei01.jpggallery_48988_10069_10495.pngETL_Medal_02.gifETL_2018_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei_01.gif

Zebulon

Zebulon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 397 posts
  • Faction: Several
It appears there is a new entry in the list of “most beautiful minis I have ever seen!”

They look amazing, well done :tu:
  • Dam13n likes this
ETL_VI_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei_05_.jpgETL_2018_Medal_04_ETL_Magister.gifETL_2018_Medal_06_Dominus_Exercitus.gif

Dam13n

Dam13n

++ CÆLATOR ALTRICES ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 2,365 posts
Again, thanks for the responses, they're appreciated.

As an update, I'm considering getting a big guy (either converting an Ogryn or an Ambot) as a centrepiece figure for the gang. But this'll have to wait for a little while. Mainly to allow for thinking time, as I like to plot out a conversion in my head before putting knife to plastic.

Edited by Dam13n, 18 January 2019 - 06:40 PM.

• Bryan Blaire likes this

MosesGunn

MosesGunn

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 216 posts

Getting serious Confrontation Brat Gang vibes. Seamless kitbashing and love the muted color tones. Great job.

• Dam13n likes this

Lord Raven 19

Lord Raven 19

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 271 posts
No offence but I like the terrain even more, any chance of a tutorial

Lord Raven19

Lord of Deliverence and Scion of Tallarn; Baron of Krastellan; Champion of Mortarion; Lord under Abaddon.

Victorus aut Mortis

noigrim

noigrim

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,545 posts
  • Faction: Marines , Custodes, Guard, IK
Venators much?

https://i.pinimg.com...age-archive.jpg
  • Dam13n likes this

Sense%2Bt%C3%ADtol%2B%282%29.pngETL_2015_Banner_01_Oath_of_Moment.jpgUntitled-1.jpgL_T_3_2017_Badge_02_Chaplain.jpgImg_CH00_08Awards_08_L_T_2013.gifL_T_3_2017_Medals.gifETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei01.gifETL_2018_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei_03.gifETL_2018_Medal_03_Primus_Interpares_02.gETL_Medal_03.gifgallery_48988_15151_1303.pngZg0FFzL.jpg

Dam13n

Dam13n

++ CÆLATOR ALTRICES ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 2,365 posts
Lord Raven 19 - I didn't make the terrain, it was made by one of the other gamers that attends my LGS, so I can't really provide a tutorial I'm afraid.

Captain Smashy Pants

Captain Smashy Pants

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 683 posts
Really like this gang, got a real Brat feel to it. I also reckon the high elf team from BB would make an excellent basis for Eldar cosairs. But your gang does look awesome. When GW eventually get around to up dating their IG range I want to do a gang of IG deserters with maybe a rattling and a Ogryns.
  • Dam13n likes this
gallery_62972_14467_3390.jpggallery_62972_14467_13489.jpggallery_62972_14467_3390.jpg

I do find it hilarious that some people were saying the size of newer marine stuff looks great next to regular humans like Cadians, and then GW upsized the humans so they are the same height as marines again :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kinstryfe

Kinstryfe

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,247 posts
  • Faction: So many Imperials...
This is why I love kitbashing. Beautiful work.
  • Dam13n and Bryan Blaire like this
gallery_26_4045_659.png

I am a filthy ETL oathbreaker. I acknowledge my failing and will be sure to correct it.

My Lamenters and Harlequins

Master Toddius

Master Toddius

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,538 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels 4th Company

So much personality and hard work. Its all really clean. Great job man. Should be proud. 

• Dam13n likes this

-----T O D D I U S

gallery_317_1465_4319.jpggallery_317_1465_1491.jpggallery_317_1465_191827.gifgallery_317_1465_448.jpggallery_317_1465_3238.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Necromunda game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users