+++Winter of Heresy+++

Captain Semper

I really like this idea, actually. I'm painting up mine regardless if I get credit for it or not, but I do think Knight Banners should count for something. They've just as rich and varied a history as the Legios and I'd have to say you're an absolute madman if you run a Knight-only force in AT (rules be damned). 

Alright, ok....

How about this:

Paint a min sized Knight Banner and you’ll get the title of Baron

Paint a full sized Knight Banner and you’ll get the title of Seneschal

Good enough?

I might work on it some more to provide appropriate titles for more than one Banners... will revert later today

Alright, ok....

How about this:

Good enough?

I might work on it some more to provide appropriate titles for more than one Banners... will revert later today

Oh good, once I've completed my current set of Ironjaw[CONTENT REDACTED - HERESY LEVEL EXTREMIS], I've got a basic banner of Knights to paint up.

Alright, ok....

How about this:

Good enough?

I'll suggest

Paint a min sized Knight Banner and you’ll get the title of Lord Scion

Paint a full sized Knight Banner and you’ll get the title of Baron

Paint two full sized Knight Banner and you’ll get the title of Seneschal

First off, thanks for your efforts, Captain.

I have pledged and am committed to see those stomps robots march...

Of course, I had just about decided on making up my own Legio... then they dropped the Titandeath preview.... and damn, those transfers are sexy. With Fureans, Krytos and Vulpa in the book, I think I will do the walking assemblies first and then look into the book before making a descision. But it looks I am not alone in this, after all.

Of course, I had just about decided on making up my own Legio... then they dropped the Titandeath preview.... and damn, those transfers are sexy. With Fureans, Krytos and Vulpa in the book, I think I will do the walking assemblies first and then look into the book before making a descision. But it looks I am not alone in this, after all.

GO KRYTOS... or Vulpa... :P

Thanks for the kind words mate! :)

GO KRYTOS... or Vulpa... :P

Thanks for the kind words mate! :)

You're welcome!

Well, I wanted to do something with Green... and Krytos has Iron Warriors!

But, damn, those Vulpa Icons look ace...

http://i68.tinypic.com/w8otp1.jpg

That is me started, titans arrived today so will be cracking on with them this afternoon. I'm going to go Gryphonicus I've decided because the transfers just make life easier and I gave into the part of me that played them as a kid.

Learnt some lessons today, didn't realise the Legion you pick comes with special rules and I need to see the weapon rules properly before I can get too far into making these. I think the Reaver supported by two warhounds might be nasty with this Legion's stratagems.

Archived